Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Dailypay; someone has withdrawn my credits!
To their bank account!! Wtf! Just logged on and all my credits have gone, I cheked an the bank details are completely different to mine!

What do I do?
(22-04-2015, 08:30)Bbwpinup24x Wrote: To their bank account!! Wtf! Just logged on and all my credits have gone, I cheked an the bank details are completely different to mine!

What do I do?

Hi. Dont panic! Smile

Dailypay do group transfers to their bank account usually a couple of times a week. They will pay you daily now and your payment has nothing to do with your credit balance, you are simply paid what you earned the previous day. Someone might come along soon who can explain this better as i just woke up but i just wanted to say all is as it should be and don't worry Smile
Are you with daily pay then? .... if you are daily pay has transferred them too his as they are his credits now ..i f you have been paid daily those creds in the account are no longer yours and dp empties the account once a week which would be on a tues im with dp and mine have all been transferred ..... you should be using your credit turnover page daily too see what your going too be paid for the next day ..... hope that helps abit x
Thank you both, I just had a panic lol. I set up Dailypay to be paid weekly on a Friday x
you can set up weekly pay yourself through AW hun xx
Follow me on twitter! www.twitter.com/miafoxuk
Do tell us how you can be paid weekly, eg every 7 days on AW please Mia?

I guarantee its 100% impossible to earn money on a Monday and have it in your bank the following Monday.

Unless you mean you get paid each week for earnings you made 2 weeks before hand? So a 3 week delay?

If work everyday and get paid exactly 30 days later everyday would you call that Dailypay?
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
every time you start a new job you work a month in hand, its just the same as that. If you want to have money coming in weekly you have to start withdrawing it weekly, i said nothing about getting money you earn 7 days later than you earned it
Follow me on twitter! www.twitter.com/miafoxuk
So its not weekly then? We have a weekly service, in which you actually get paid your earnings weekly, not weekly after 2 weeks have already passed.

Do you think people would be happy with us calling our service Dailypay with the example about getting paid daily 30 days in lue?

The op said they get paid weekly, in which you replied "you can set up weekly pay yourself through AW hun xx " but this is impossible isnt it? In ours you get paid weekly as you would expect it to be and on AW there is always a few weeks delay.

If today was the 1st Jan, and you told someone they get paid weekly on AW, they would probably expect payment on the 7th, not the 21st.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4