Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Im so annoyed :'(
Can someone
please help me!!!!

I have been on adultwork for over a month, i really enjoy it, i didn't upload my ID to my account untill this morning as i was waiting for my driving lincense to come in the post i uploaded the verification photo ages ago and that was fine and my i did my ID this morning and then recieved an email saying my ID wasnt clear so then i sent another picture of my ID a lot clearer brighter one and now my account has been removed :'(. Pictures were all of me, had great feedback, and i have lots of credits! what can i do???? My ID picture is from when i was 14 but you can tell by my big nose that its me!lol My horse got stabbed last night and i was relying on Mondays wage to pay for the vet bill! what can i do girls? xxx
You have used a photo from when you were 14 on your driving license?!!!!

No wonder AW won't accept it.

Athletic, elegant, lingerie, kink and fetish indulger. Webcam, Chat, outcall focused to homes or hotels in the Barrow-in-furness, South Lakes area and beyond

You used an ID/driving licence picture when you where 14 ??

I would say that was a stupied thing to do . I don't have to tell you what AW are thinking now ...

The only thing I could think of , having a new ID with a new pic ( not when you were 14, its sounds a bit strange anyhow) and send it to AW explaining . I think it will be difficult to make them believe anything now .

❤ ❤ ❤ http://www.adultwork.com/1839252 ❤ ❤ ❤

Why should it matter when her picture was taken, as long as it shows her birthday clearly and shows shes not underage?? My passpport picture was taken when I was 16 with stupid coloured hair and they accepted it. I'm not underage. Neither is she. Surely thats the only thing that matters.
AW might just think its a fake ID and something's not right .

❤ ❤ ❤ http://www.adultwork.com/1839252 ❤ ❤ ❤

O my god i hope your horse is ok?????? Where are you based? Mine had to stay in "horsepital" for a month last year then 3 months box rest, so I feel your pain re costs Undecided
Would the DVLA let you use an image 4 years out of date for your license? Wouldnt you look like a kid in it?

Only thing you can do if you are 100% legit is message AW about it, if you are legit there wont be any issues.

If your ID is fake AW will know and probably just wont reply.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4