Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

DAILY PAY HELP NEEDED. /NOT WORKING
On the 31st of the 3rd at 21:51 it says group transfer to UK bank account, 40608006704637 -£165.94, this isn't my bank account, can anybody tell me if it's the daily pay bank account? And in my pending statement, it says 31st of the 3rd DP service again with that bank account number saying £116.16, not £165.94 that it should say, I've earnt some money, and I've still not been paid daily. Other people I know that are in daily pay have it in the bank everyday however mine still isn't in my bank. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thankyou.
Hi, our bank details yes. Group transfers have nothing to do with payments though and should be ignored. Eg they are only done once per week usually on a Tuesday, yet members are paid daily. They are left in during the week so the accounts dont get cleared everyday and members have nothing to spend on directcam positioning, available today etc

First pay sent on the 28th March. Then next time worked was the 9th April, on the 10th these funds were sent to your bank. Then you worked on the 10th April and yesterday (11th) funds were sent to your bank.

Dailypay appears to be working correctly. Login to your bank and check the dates.

You can also see your daily earnings on AW here http://www.adultwork.com/CreditsTurnover.asp

Hope that helps.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
Ah right sorry thankyou admin. It still confuses me. I shall ignore it then. Thanks again x
(18-04-2015, 18:21)Rudetimes2 Wrote: .

on joining Dailypay/Adultworks finest, my profile started telling me that I wasnt verified and was unable to cam. 3 hours later I get a message from admin to tell me that there is "no harm done",(not for admin certainly, but 3 hrs of no camming and a missed booking, although not a problem is certainly a pain in the ASS)
it was simply someone logging into my account from Eastern Europe to verify it!!!, which got my acc verifications pulled up.

Then surprise, surprise today when i check the forums my posts have been, edited/deletd.

So, am sure this one wont be allowed up for to long.

Not sure why people dont want to see these things posted for everyone to see.

After reading the forums it seems that i am not the only person to join dailypay and have their account accessed from Eastern Europe.
Nothing untoward I am sure, but having my valid forum posts deleted, IS certainly not normal.

Pretty sure that this post will disappear soon, luckily I can always post elsewhere, which is where I am taking my earnings.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hi, all your posts were abit over kill (5-6 posts and multiple emails to at least 3 of our email address?), one email is all it takes.

To be fair you are a little too much for me to deal with sorry.

Thanks for sharing an interest in Dailypay but we wont be able to work with you unfortunately.

adultworkbanner4
Daily pay I earned over min 10credits on Sunday I still haven't been paid today Tuesday, otherwise things have been good with this group thank you.
Hi, min is £10 not 10 credits sorry. Balance is £7.54 currently.

Edit, balance went over £10 this morning for yesterdays earnings and funds have been sent.

Thanks

adultworkbanner4
(05-01-2016, 13:37)admin Wrote: Hi, min is £10 not 10 credits sorry. Balance is £7.54 currently.

Edit, balance went over £10 this morning for yesterdays earnings and funds have been sent.

Thanks
Why is nobody replying to me about a update getting ridiculous tbf. Is it still £100 a day. Its a joke really I have got charges from my bank account now because u haven't paid on time I have just got off holiday. Are u paying my bank charges where mysky bill is over 122 and because only £100 now I have charges... What happened? Are y being paid as normal I really am thinking of leaving tbh. U never reply to me. Its my money I get my tits out for a living nobody else. And I can't have control ..... Not happy really
Hi,

"Why is nobody replying to me about a update getting ridiculous tbf." - the update is there for you to read, we havent personally replied back because you arent the only member? Theres only people to reply to aswell and sometimes we cant reply to everyone?

Update page is here http://dailypayservice.com/support/kb/faq.php?id=40

" I have got charges from my bank account now because u haven't paid on time I have just got off holiday" - erm its a world crisis? Do you understand that at all? Why do you say because WE havent paid you? Like its something to do with us?

"U never reply to me. " - YOU constantly get replies, always sending you messages, no body emails me more than you do and yet here you are complaining about it? It some other members had half my time given to them as I do to you they would be very grateful, but not you.

adultworkbanner4
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to admin for this post:
  • country-gal, Gone

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily pay working? Lucy83 21 20,315 15-11-2013, 13:25
Last Post: admin
Question Daily pay not working? ChloeFendi 19 21,904 24-04-2013, 22:07
Last Post: admin