Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Webcam and pc
Hello, i m new here , don t know if what i will ask its off topic, i hope not and anyone can help me.
What are the minimal demands for an webcam and pc/laptop proccesor and RAM for a good streaming?
Thank you
Ps: sorry for my english, not a first language.
Check out the technical topics in the help section on AW itself. Lots of info there plus I think your answers will vary as a lot will depend on where you are camming from and what your broadband connection is like.
I'M ON DAILY PAY & I LOVE IT! ASK ME FOR MORE INFO!

My AdultWork Profile

Follw Me Big Boy Wink

Missy XXX
Hi, you dont want the minimal, if you are offering a service you want to be using the best equipment you can buy personally.

It will pay itself off anyway so dont look at the price too much, think of it as a business investment.

I would go at least i7 spec with 4gb ram at least. Make sure your webcam is of high quality too, dont scrimp Big Grin
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
Im am desperate for a new laptop, mine really is on its last legs. I was thinking of this one http://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/computing/l...html#cat-0 but perhaps its not good enough as only i3.
any recommendations of a decent laptop for camming for about £400.00?