Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Site problems
I've been a member of AW for three months now and had no problems getting on at all.
I haven't even been able to access the site page for 24 hours now. Have chatted to some others on Twitter and the maintenance seems to be done and most are back up and running.
However someone has suggested that my lack of connection may actually be down to having Virgin as my broadband provider. (It's not been a problem in the last 3 months?)
Normally when a site is blocked by Virgin I get a screen telling me Virgin has blocked it. When trying to access AW I just get:

This page can’t be displayed
•Make sure that the web address http://www.adultwork.com is correct.
•Look for the page with your search engine.
•Refresh the page in a few minutes.

I've used a webpage checker and that also says the site is only down for me.

Forgot to mention I'm in the UK.

Any help or advice would be really appreciated.

Thank You x
Hi, do you have an anti virus or similar program blocking your access? Firewall? Nanny programs?

Get another laptop/computer or your mobile phone and go to http://www.adultwork.com to see if it connects. (dont login to your profile from your mobile though).

This will let you narrow down the reason abit more.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
I've been having the same problem. I can't access the site or JustCamIt at all using my home broadband (EE fibre broadband).

I have just about been able to access the site and JustCamIt on a mobile connection but it's very slow and barely usable.
How's everyone doing today?
Follow me on twitter! www.twitter.com/miafoxuk
logging in logging out flippin pain in the arse ...... is it really worth being on cam today was hard enuff yesterday and sat too make creds grr grrr grrrrr
Are there still issues today with directcam ? I haven't been online since yesterday....
Kisses all

Www.adultwork.com/country%2Dgal
first show I was in this morning JCI decided to crash, been ok since then so fingers crossed that is the end of the problems
Is anyone experiencing problems with JCI today? I did an hour's freeview this morning and it froze and 'lost connection with server' 4 times in the first 30 mins!

I have contacted aw who sent me a nice little link blaming me....

Cam Hosts / Offering Services

1) Only use JCI Lite (videochat.tv) if absolutely necessary. If you are using a PC running Windows or can run Windows emulation on your Mac, then please use the full version of JustCamIt.

2) If your FPS drops below 10 then you need a better camera/camera driver or faster PC. Check your camera's shutter speed is not being restricted in it's set-up program.
The problem is caused when the video buffer is set to zero and the FPS is less than 10. The buffer is always zero during 2-Way and all the time with JCI Lite.

....but I am using the same laptop & cam as I always do and haven't changed any settings. They say no other reports of any JCI problems but to let them know if it continues.
I have been getting that for weeks now on and off. Thought it was me, although have superfast broadband and a newish HD webcam, so good to know that it is not only me having this problem. It is such a pain, and a few times have just given up after a very short while on cam because of it. Lost a customer last week as JCI crashed after about 30 seconds in private and he didn't come back. It is just not good for business.
My profile: MatureSally38K

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Site problems tonight MissSubspace 1 1,893 28-05-2021, 14:22
Last Post: admin