Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Profile Pictures ???
I think enhancing photos (lighting, composition) can work wonders, I do very mild photo editing, however when people make themselves look a million times better or even like a plastic doll it really is counter productive, there's no worst first impression than disappointment lol.

My profile picture is edited somewhat but I look better on cam Wink
As a girl you want to have a profile picture that does show you, but also jumps out between the other profile pictures.
Because of this there's a slight difference between seeing the girl on a picture and in real life.
But that never should be a really big difference.

In short:
Pictures should be good to get a men's attention and to give him a first impression of you.

But, to be sure that you're going to be visiting the right girl for you.
I'd advice to always view the girl on cam before you meet her.
To make sure that she really looks like her pictures.

Also I think that this will make your meet better then if you don't.
Because not only you now know a bit more about her and you've seen her on cam.
She also knows more about you and that makes it easier for a girl to give you an unbelievable meet!

If the girl doesn't want to come on cam and she turns out to look really different from her profile pictures.
That I think that you're totally in your right to let her know this (politely) and walk away.

If you didn't ask for a cam session before you meet up with her.
Then I don't think that you should complain about it. As you failed to make sure before the meet that she really was the right girl for you.
Unless she really looks absolutely totally different from her picture. Or if the girl posted a picture of someone else.