Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Direct IM
Video 
Hello

I'm thinking of having a little break from webcam work and have noticed alot of providers use IM , is this service worth while doing ? I would love to be able to dabble at both as sometimes I don't feel like webcam and if I'm honest webcam can be tedious , don't get me wrong I love it but to be able to top up my earnings via text chat and using ones imagination would be refreshing and take the pressure of to be on webcam

Hope i.havent offended anyone asking if IM is good

Country-gal x

Http://www.adultwork.com/country%2Dgal
I have done IM sometimes on a Saturday evening whilst watching TV, as I do like a break from camming at weekends. I can be on line for 2/3 hours and get no one, as I don't offer free chat. Personally I haven't found it profitable, but am sure there are loads of providers who do make quite a good living out of it. I don't think I will be giving up webcam for IM anytime soon, lol. The one time I offered free chat, I had a couple of my regulars on cam, popping in to find out why I was not on cam, lol.
My profile: MatureSally38K
Lol I wasn't thinking of replacing cam permantly but like you I get regulars asking why you not on webcam , I.know some providers make big money and only offer IM and phone but i have found I make very little on both these days, if I webcam I'm normally very steady , I'm just seeing if it would be worth sticking with IM as I don't like to be sat for hours and hours on webcam xxxx
i wouldn't use it as a stand in for cam. I make a little money from it and in the past have made a day's wages on there, but it is not so busy anymore with all the girls now doing it. Definitely not the same earning potential as cam or even phone, but it's ok.
I think its very hit and miss, will just try and stick it out as there are men who do use the IM platform....

Xxx
I used to be logged in for IM all week, day and evenings and averaged one or 2 Direct ims a week. They are usually longish in length though, so prob topped up my earnings by about £30 a week. Not a lot but better than nothing. Prob not what you earn on cam though!

fpb xx
oh right , I think its just hit and miss, I'm not looking to replace cam , far from it , I'm just looking into making income via other ways,

I remember back in the day before I webcamned that I use to make 50 quid a day sometimes on directchat, I solely made an income via directchat and direct IM , those days are long gone sadly....

I guess if you generate regulars who like using IM then IM would obviously make its income

will just have to try and see what happens x

thanks gals
I have some wicked im regs when i cba too cam and have done some days nearly 200 creds on im .. but there is days where you can have it on and get nothing from it its not as good as it used too be unless you get a reg whos popped in for a chat theres soo many girls on im and i tend too think they pick the girls with the lowest feedbck now too chat too but like everything its still worth doing we all know it doesnt take em that long too get hooked ...... good luck huni x x
hey hun to be honest I have given up on IM. Alas I don't have regulars who are interested in IM , all my custom are from directcam which is great

everytime I go on IM I make zero, maybe if I had it on for a week I would start to make some cash but I just get bored and go on webcam in the end !!!!

I was just hoping for another avenue for income as webcam can be hard work, to make money from using your imagination at times would be bliss

there are guys who use this IM though some gals make big money out of it, its just a huge task finding these men lol

like phone that's no where as busy as it used to be either

mwah

I wont whinge at least when I go on webcam I am steady which is the main thing

kisses xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I have done IM on the very odd occasion that I have been available but not been able to be on cam. Ive had it on for hours and made pennies. Usually from guys asking if I would do a certain RP on Direct chat or cam regulars asking why Im not on cam!

Certainly wouldn't use it as a 2nd way of an income but more as a means of communication when I am not able to cam for a few days. xxxxxx
View My Adultwork Profile here. 
Twitter: @LolaLuxx1

"Flirting is a woman’s trade, one must keep in practice"