Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Ukpunting
I like to go on ukpunting and look at my reviews that are on the site. I cannot access it at the moment does anyone else have trouble getting in ? Also i hear some of the members are linked with mafia anyone know ? Http:\\www.ukpunting.com
(08-03-2015, 16:41)KateW Wrote: I like to go on ukpunting and look at my reviews that are on the site. I cannot access it at the moment does anyone else have trouble getting in ? Also i hear some of the members are linked with mafia anyone know ? Http:\\www.ukpunting.com

I just got on ok, although it is not a site I ever look at unless it has a mention on here.

Mafia connections? That's new one, who told you that?

Sarah x x x
I think these are all people coming to advertise for ukp....
Can't stand that site now. They do seem to have a habit of being rude to new members, and every new member is accused of being a troll. The paranoia on that forum is quite sad tbh. They talk about themselves as "big boys" and yet they're cheating on their wives and there's apparent undertones of immaturity amongst them, and they're supposed to be mature men.
(08-03-2015, 16:41)KateW Wrote: I like to go on ukpunting and look at my reviews that are on the site. I cannot access it at the moment does anyone else have trouble getting in ? Also i hear some of the members are linked with mafia anyone know ? Http:\\www.ukpunting.com

No issues here at the moment - I have had some issues in the past though however in getting on there.
The main problem with UKP is that, for the reasons stated on the various threads on here, it's become staggeringly boring.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Uncle Sweetheart for this post:
  • bbwchantelle
UKP is unfortunately made up of very immature men with far too much time on their hands who assume that the mere fact that they have to pay to get their willies touched makes them an Alphamale.

Girls need to stop worrying so much about UKP and pay them no attention, no matter what type of review they post most mature men tend to make up their own minds and read between the many lines they like to write.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Ms Dee for this post:
  • bbwchantelle
Bunch of wankers on there.

ROFL yep the keyboard mafia!