Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Bizzare behavior from AW?
Hi there, great forum have been reading alot of threads today.

I'm a little disappointed as I only joined AW the other day, my account went down and when asked why I received this email.

"Hello

Thank you for your email.

You created a profile,with rubbish wording on it, which is why an alert
was set you should not be paying to advertise your profile until it is set
up properly.

Your credits have been refunded and the card blocked from further use on
the site.

Regards

The AdultWork.com Team"

Other than being extremely rude I'm confused!

How was it not set up properly? I had added a few photos, filled in the about me etc - what was I missing?

And what makes the wording 'rubbish'... mine was the same as lots of girls on there, just a few sentences about me and what i offer/when I work. And even if it was rubbish, thats worth banning me??

Them saying I shouldn't be paying to advertise until it's set up properly is just weird. I paid all of 1 credit to display my number, which resulted in a decent amount of calls and a booking, So obviously it was set up just fine!

Is there any point me even making a new profile? Or is that it? I'm just banned for life? The fact that they sent such a bitchy email and blocked my card from future use makes me think so.

I should add the credits were money I added, they werent from private galleries/camming etc

Any advice welcomed, thanks xxxxx
i received a similarly rude email from AW when my account was taken down, they claimed it was because i 'hadnt bothered to upload any photos', but my account had literally just gone up and i just hadn't gotten around to it yet.

you may be able to get it back up once you add passport/verification photo. worked for me!
That sounds very unprofessional. Did you reply to AW quoting the above if indeed the message was sent by them and not by some hackers who then took your profile down? So not fair.
Hi, I would stick with the current profile, setup your profile more in-line with their thoughts on how it should look then message back saying you have now set the profile up and wish to have the block removed so you can continue working.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4