Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AW Verification difficulties
Hello everyone,

I'm a newbie, I've been reading the forum for a couple of weeks now trying to soak up all the knowledge and info. But this is my first post.

This is regarding the verification on AW.
I'm on my 4th attempt at providing documentations in order for my profile to be verified, all attempts made have been unsuccesful. If anyone has faced the same problem or if there's a post on here that you can send me through I'd be grateful.

The first time my I.D was rejected because i needed to upload a profile picture, which I didn't realize.

The second time my I.D was rejected because it wasn't clear enough and my verification photo was also rejected because I needed to now provide a photo of me holding a recent newspaper in front of a street sign. I then proceeded to re-send my I.D without cropping around the edges (since I believed that was the reason it wasn't accepted in the first place) I also sent a picture of me holding a newspaper in front of a street name, with another additional photo of me holding my I.D with a piece of paper with adultwork and my user Id written on it with my eyes blacked out (since the site specify that you can block your eyes out)

They were all rejected for the third time, I received the following message.

Unfortunately we are unable to accept your verification documents at this time.
''The ID you uploaded was not clear and could not be checked. If you have used a scanner, then the scan was not of a high enough quality to be easily read. If you used a camera to take a picture then again ensure the quality is high enough to be read.
Do not resize or reduce your images before sending. If you can't read it, we can't read it.
The ID you upload must include
1. a non-nude photograph of the member holding a sign with the words "AdultWork.com User ID: 2874269" and today's date written on it by hand;''

"Unfortunately we are unable to accept your face photo. Common reasons for this include.
- The date on the document is too far in the past. The date should be within the last couple of days.
- The picture appears to have been tampered with in a photo editing program, so does not appear to be genuine.
If you wish to proceed you will need to supply a new face photo."

I once again followed all the instructions, and re-scanned my passport ID tweaked the setting on my scanner so it could be clear, re-took another verification photo but this time using a scarf to black my eyes out (since I thought the photo was previously rejected because I use an image editing software to black my eyes out.)

I received another email this evening stating that all the files that I had provided were rejected and was given the reasons as above.

I would be very grateful if someone could help me out.
Thank you for your time.

Rachel
You can't block out any part of your ID. AW need to verify you are who you say you are.
Thank you KatieBaby, I didn't block out anything from my Id just the photo of me holding the piece of paper, I only did so because I previously contacted AW regarding this matter and was given the following answer.

'Hello,
Thank you for your email.
Yes, your eyes can be obscured, however, your face will still need to be
visible.'

I will try again to re-submit my photo and see what happens.
Thank you once again.
I think they mean blocking eyes out on photos you might uploaded to your profile,ie gallery pics or even your main profile pic. Your verification pic must be clearly you so no blocking of eyes. You can choose not to have your verification photo shown publicly once you have been accepted.
I'M ON DAILY PAY & I LOVE IT! ASK ME FOR MORE INFO!

My AdultWork Profile

Follw Me Big Boy Wink

Missy XXX
Hello thank you for your reply,

I followed all advice given, I provided all the following.
face photo of myself without the eyes blocked with a sign dated within 2 days
A clear passport photo
A driving licence
A utility bill
2 days ago I had provided a photo of me holding a newspaper near a street sign and an additional close ups of the newspaper date which was within 2 days of me posting it on AW. (this was being reviewed)

After all the above documents were provided, I've now recieved another email asking that I send another proof or residency photo that shows I live in the U.K another verification photo of me now holding a sign with my actual sit e name and passport.

I've never experienced anything quite like this, even when completing legal bureaucracy I've never been asked with so many demands.
Hi Rachel

I had the same , it was never ending , but got there in the end . Make sure all ( including newspaper) is of the day you send it to AW.

I never had those problems before , it seems a bit extreme just now .

❤ ❤ ❤ http://www.adultwork.com/1839252 ❤ ❤ ❤

Hi Claudia,

Thank you for your message, it's re-assuring that others have experienced the same thing. I have send all required documents dated for today so hopefully it should all be accepted.

Thank you once again.
Good luck , hope you get it sorted.

❤ ❤ ❤ http://www.adultwork.com/1839252 ❤ ❤ ❤

(08-03-2015, 19:12)Sexxy-Claudia Wrote: Good luck , hope you get it sorted.

Thank you, I'm still awaiting for approval on their part. Hopefully should b e ok.