Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My payment hasn't come to my bank account
Hi admin, please help.
I joined daily pay & to be honest iv had problems from the start. I havnt received any payments & my payment from new year was scheduled to come to my bank account on the 3rd feb, I have checked my bank & no payment has gone in & when I checked my adultwork payments it shows it has been paid in but not my sort code or account number.
I have just moved house & only got back online last week, I only checked my bank today & noticed the problem. Please advise on what to do
Did you put the wrong details in?
No, I don't think so, do you know how I can check?
Log onto your Adultwork, click "credits and vouchers", theres an option that says "Transfer / Withdraw Credits", with a button next to it, which says "previous". click that, then it will give you a list of pending transfers, and transferred ones. Click the option which says "transferred" and it will show you. Check the details. Are these your bank details?
No they aren't my bank details, I presume they are daily pays bank details as I know they take their payment later on but I havnt had any payments at all from daily pay, I havnt received anything since my last adultwork payment from xmas which I got in January. I have money from new year, I moved mid jan & have only just got back online so only just seen the problem. ?
(05-02-2015, 15:24)TheMistressFoxx Wrote: No they aren't my bank details, I presume they are daily pays bank details as I know they take their payment later on but I havnt had any payments at all from daily pay, I havnt received anything since my last adultwork payment from xmas which I got in January. I have money from new year, I moved mid jan & have only just got back online so only just seen the problem. ?

You're going to have to email him and ask
Hi, sorted earlier but for anyone else reading with similar situation, no payee details were added after joining but the auto group transfers will still be running each week, so if you join and dont enter payee details when requested, your pay will be delayed until they are added.

Funds are never lost and everything is easily fixed with an email to admin@adultworkwebcammers.co.uk

If a period of time had passed as above funds will be sent free of cost.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
That's great! My error, I presumed you got them from adultwork & didn't realise I had to enter them. Thank you for sorting it out so quickly.
Phew!!
Hi, no problem, will check into improving our initial system to make it more prominent for new members to enter payee details.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
Hi I'm a bit confused as I thought that by joining daily pay you were charged 15% instead of 30 however I have been paid and 30% of my earnings have been deducted? Also on my credits page it says UK transfer and there's a sort code and account num next to it which isn't mine I presume it's daily pays? Please help I'm a newbie and some guidance would be greatly appreciated!
Join Skyprivate for an 80% payout! https://accounts.skyprivate.com/users/re.../?aff=1clj

Add me on Twitter @ArianaBrooklynX

View My Adultwork Profile here.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  transfer of credits to bank account L2018 6 9,921 12-12-2019, 13:19
Last Post: admin
  One of payment to separate bank account Jessica121 0 2,866 02-05-2018, 12:57
Last Post: Jessica121
  How do I block someone who hasn't messaged me? Bbwpinup24x 3 9,204 13-04-2015, 21:00
Last Post: CurvyBlondeOnCam
Tongue account removal - payment and earned credits bethanfox 8 8,228 06-02-2014, 14:35
Last Post: Sexxy-Claudia
Big Grin UK BACS/Bank Payment Transfers? For credits? curlytots 18 44,277 22-11-2012, 02:08
Last Post: curlytots