Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MistressBitchTitz do not use her she is a scammer
I booked MistressBitchTitz of preston. So i turned up in Leyland near the train station. All seemed normal however she said could she have the money as she needed to go to the shop. She has really good reviews so I thought ok never had a problem before and was trusting. I was very nice to her and took her there. She disappeared down a back alley and off she went. Do not use this profile as she can not be trusted. I have included a screenshot of her profile so you know its the one I mean. Happy days Smile

Attached Files Image(s)

how odd,
(05-02-2015, 14:12)country-gal Wrote: how odd,

tell me about it.. freaked me out .. never had that before lol
(03-02-2015, 19:52)blackburn_lad8232 Wrote: I booked MistressBitchTitz of preston. So i turned up in Leyland near the train station. All seemed normal however she said could she have the money as she needed to go to the shop. She has really good reviews so I thought ok never had a problem before and was trusting. I was very nice to her and took her there. She disappeared down a back alley and off she went. Do not use this profile as she can not be trusted. I have included a screenshot of her profile so you know its the one I mean. Happy days Smile

Really wish adult work would wake up with this girl and see that she's using fake profiles to give herself good reviews.. I'm glad this person in the screenshot got to leave her a bad report as she's done to him what she did to me.. Stay away from this evil girl

Attached Files Image(s)

But have you seen the feedback now?

It seems she was a very very busy girl on the 7th Feb

Sarah x x x
(08-02-2015, 11:57)wife4rent Wrote: But have you seen the feedback now?

It seems she was a very very busy girl on the 7th Feb

Sarah x x x

Exactly.. I've found another guy on her profile who she has done it to now too.. I've told him to report her too xx
And she looks like she is a 'Verified lady'...... Proof what I said in another thread that being a Verified person does not mean you are better than an un-verified one. Just strange AW policies. What a pity!!!!
Girls like this give us a bad name.
Looks like her profile has gone now.