Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

quiet on cam
Buxom babe is right

for most guys AW is a treat, a luxury, after all it isn't cheap ! Some guys use the site constantly and some every now and then, like buxom said add more content etc etc

also they have bills to pay and families etc

its just a case of baring with it, I can see this must be stressful if camming is your full time job as obviously you will need to hit a target every week

country-gal x
I agree with everything buxom except dropping your prices. Guys on AW are not driven by price. The race to be cheaper just hurts you and eventually the entire site culture.
(01-02-2015, 18:44)xKatieBabyx Wrote: I agree with everything buxom except dropping your prices. Guys on AW are not driven by price. The race to be cheaper just hurts you and eventually the entire site culture.

Absolutely true. I upload new photos daily from my weekly shoots, the same with clips. I'm on cam pretty much every day. Very happy to offer special cam deals occasionally, end of month blow outs or maybe event specials, like christmas, easter, Maybe mid summer, but to drop prices just because it's quiet, it's not a good idea. I offer reasonable rates & people do not mind paying for my time.
I think if your rates are possibly too low guys may think your rubbish or that they can talk to you like shite , I noticed when my rates were a little lower I attracted the rude, vulgar clientele who spoke to me like I wasn't human and therefore I raised my rates back to their normal rate pretty sharpish.

maybe I was just online at the same time the less favourable clientele were on, but I guess if your too cheap guys think they can treat you accordingly

you have to do what works best for you

country-gal xxxx

if they want a mcdonalds then they can go and get one ......[Wink]
Checkout chatterbate i think thats were everyone going...
you can guarantee at least once a month a post will be about webcam being quiet on AW xxxx
just looked at chaturbate its a free webcam site from what I can tell , I would never go elsewhere than AW

sites like chaurbate, my free cams etc are horrendous for trolls etc

if aw is quiet its just quiet there doesn't always have to be a reason

xxxx