Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fitness
Hiya

Hope everyone is having a great 2015 (in spite of this weather). I have just added a blog to my profile on Adultwork about fitness and training and if it proves to be popular subject that people want to hear more about and also comment on and give their opinions I will write more on the subject and also post more pictures and maybe in the future some training videos.....

My profile can be found here anyway if you would like to check the blog out....

http://www.adultwork.com/alexxox

xox

Attached Files Image(s)

Wow...amazing picture! What a body!
Hi Alex, I train quite a bit too but it's keeping bodyfat down I struggle with, and I'd love to be in your sort of condition again.

My bench press is comparable with yours, but I am weaker on squat and deadlift which I'm hoping to improve on and get towards the 90kg mark which is my current 1 rep max for deads.

Athletic, elegant, lingerie, kink and fetish indulger. Webcam, Chat, outcall focused to homes or hotels in the Barrow-in-furness, South Lakes area and beyond

(20-03-2015, 11:41)Strawberryblonde Wrote: Hi Alex, I train quite a bit too but it's keeping bodyfat down I struggle with, and I'd love to be in your sort of condition again.

My bench press is comparable with yours, but I am weaker on squat and deadlift which I'm hoping to improve on and get towards the 90kg mark which is my current 1 rep max for deads.

Try to do more cardio (running or even boxing or kick boxing if you can) and when you lose the weight, then concentrate on squats etc as you do not want to bulk up now.

A proper trainer can teach you good exercises if you want to work your bum now and if you feel like needing that. All the best.
(10-04-2015, 11:21)annabelle Wrote:
(20-03-2015, 11:41)Strawberryblonde Wrote: Hi Alex, I train quite a bit too but it's keeping bodyfat down I struggle with, and I'd love to be in your sort of condition again.

Try to do more cardio (running or even boxing or kick boxing if you can) and when you lose the weight, then concentrate on squats etc as you do not want to bulk up now.

A proper trainer can teach you good exercises if you want to work your bum now and if you feel like needing that. All the best.

Thanks I do already have a top coach who trains competitive bodybuilders and figure ladies to professional and international level. Prior to that I also learned a lot from someone else who had held quite a few national and international titles. I have picked up a lot over the years from the coaches and have competed myself so have a good idea how my body works. For me it's all about the diet, Excess cardio only makes me hungrier and my goal is always maintaining and building my muscle [shape and size] whilst reducing bodyfat. Because I do not use artificial supplements I do not get huge - I know this because I've been training heavy and intensely with the weights for 4 years, and also had a stint of several years before that.

There is not a lot I don't know about training glutes, in fact I'm thinking of taking a PT qualification so I can teach it back, and indeed many clients comment on the lovely shape of my bottom. I've also had women come up to me whilst training to tell me what a lovely bum I have, asking me for tips. My avatar is not a particularly flattering photo, so I have switched it for one that is a little better!

Athletic, elegant, lingerie, kink and fetish indulger. Webcam, Chat, outcall focused to homes or hotels in the Barrow-in-furness, South Lakes area and beyond