Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
web cam from other country!!! WEIRD!!! HELP!!!
Hi

I am Crissie, Tgirl working and living in London, originally Spanish. I have been in AW for 2 years now, and now I will go back to Spain, and work webcam from there.

I sent a message to the AUTOMATED HELP of AW, because no person answers, never, and I told them I was changing country after Christmas, not an Eastern Country, it is a UE country, like UK.

Anyway, they sent me an automated message to contact with the advisors, SWEETKICK TEAM. I read their web and I saw they take 2% of our revenue for doing the verification to the new country, but it states FOR EASTERN EUROPEAN COUNTRIES, which is not my case.

The thing is I told them my case and they SENT ME AGAIN TO ADULTWORK and now I saw a BREACH TERM RULES WARNING in my profile telling me I have to speak to AW to deal with this problem but they told me to go to this guys????!!!!!

I did this because I am a very legal person, wanting to do all correctly, but it seems I did wrongly.

I have seen posts of many girls with same problem going abroad without verification and they don't have problems but rules in AW tell clearly you are in breach of rules if you pretend to be in a country you are not.

GIRLS, what I should do??? in AW there are only automated answers, it seems they don't exist, is it only a machine???

help please
Why did you involve aw? Just change your registration country to spain
hi xkatiebabyx

I asked because I want to be honest and if you read the rules of AW, YOU CANNOT stream or pretend to be in a country you are not. In fact, in many threads here, many girls have had problems because AW deletes your profile if they see you are streaming from another country from you are verified.

I have received an email from them telling me when I am in Spain I MUST verify my profile again. It is weird and put on problems to the people, but I have to do that if I want to work from there.

And, the thing is totally upsetting is I have read many people only change the country in registration details and nothing happens. I don't understand why some yes and some not.

xxx
Hi, most others are only going on holiday, they can go away and not change anything. As you are changing country to Spain permanently you will need to re-verify.

You cannot say you are in the UK still when you arent, that is the thing that is against the rules.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
As long as your country says UK while you are still here in the UK and you change your country to say you are in Spain when you have moved to Spain (and re-verify in that country) then you are being totally honest. They don't need to know in advance, but you might find a delay once you move before you are re-verified.

I recently went on holiday to the US, I didn't cam on holiday but I did log into AW from there, when I got back I had to re-verify in the UK as AW knew I had logged in from somewhere else.
thanks girls!!!