Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Accounts been closed and old one opened which isn't verified :(
Hello. I am writing because I made my account Jazmine95 and used the wrong gender i clicked TV/TS by accident thinking it meant something else. I then realised I couldn't change my gender because AW doesn't let you after registering so i requested my account be closed and i then went and registered a new account using the username Jasmine95 however Ive logged on today only to find that the account has been deactivated and I can't log on;( that account was verified and id sent all the requested files etc in. I then went and tried reactivating my other account Jazmine95 and it let me on there but that account isn't verified and I've sent numerous ID and verification photos in to try and get my account verified so i can apply for the daily pay service but I'm not getting any response? please can you reactive my old account Jasmine95 that is verified and close the Jazmine95 one instead as Jasmine95 is already set up to daily pay and is verified it would save a lot of hassle, i also have reviews on that account etcSad
Kind regards and hope you can get back to me asap WHEN I TRY CONTACT AW THROUGH THE CONTACT PAGE I GET THE MESSAGE : Your message has not been submitted. AND I have no idea whySad ugh please can someone help me
Hi, replied to other forum and email. Dont worry too much, we'll sort it.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4