Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Call me back?
(01-04-2015, 20:14)Ricky Wrote: I don't understand either. Why don't just let the lady arrange her own schedule rather having unhelpful receptionists doing all the contacting

Receptionists are usually not unhelpful, they are there to take bookings whilst the girl is busy. Guys often complain that they can not get through to me, especially the couple of times that I have worked this year as it has been so few and the days I have worked I have been booked non stop.

With a receptionist, you should be able to speak to them at all times, except if they are on another call, unlike a girl who operates on her own (like me) who can not, or will not, take calls during a booking. Sometimes I have less than 5 minutes between bookings, I know many girls will not do back to back bookings, there are many girls and many different ways of working, we all have our own way of doing things.

Auto response is also a way of telling guys that they have to call me, often I may not get time to respond to a messsage through AW and if I did I would just tell the guy to call me.

It is unfortunate that badboy got messed about, but we only have one side of the story and any girl that works will tell you how many timewasters they have to deal with in an average day. It is bad on both sides...

Sarah x x x
I find that most SPs supply you with their postcode in the email/text exchange before the day of the booking but most want you to phone on the actual day.