Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
List of known scam groups
Definitely the highest paying out of all those listed though!

Thank you that will be awesome and very helpful x
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to BeautifulBADGirl for this post:
  • admin
Can anyone tell me who the highest paying group is please?
I just saw a post stating one group takes less than any other 30% so I would be interested in find out more.
(06-10-2017, 18:51)admin Wrote: Hi, -33% would be 3% more than the highest paying group, -30% and then -31%, then yours at -33% Smile

I may of ran out of room for your group in the graph, theres so many of them Smile

Its good to see the group doing well, we've never had any complaints here at all about it.

At some stage we'll be generating a safe group list, yours included, so people can have a glimpse at ones that are safe to join.

Thanks

Can you tell me who the highest paying group is please?
EDIT: ALL SORTED NOW.
The admin of the group was away and got back to me asap. I was abe to leave her group.

Hi everyone!

The manager of a well known group, which is not included in the scam group doesn't want to let me leave the group.
What should I do?
I try to contact this person via phone, aw messages and email but she is ignoring me. Is very weird because she has always being very quick in replying to messages.

I would suggest you to avoid this group as it isn't true that "you can leave anytime" as they state in the description!

Does anyone have any suggestion?
Hi, we are very sorry to hear about the delay in leaving INDEPENDENT-GIRLSXXX. I would suspect Tiffany is possibly un-aware of the request for unknown reasons at this point but as soon as she sees the request I am sure it will be actioned asap for you without further delay.

If you would like me to send her a quick message let me know.

Dont worry too much though as Tiffany is a long term group manager with many years as a reputable group manager and everything should be fine and sorted shortly for you.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
(20-10-2017, 15:56)Paradinha Wrote: thank you so much for your response and help!
Yes please, I'd like to talk to talk to her and leave her group. I was really surprised by her behavior too!
Hi, messaged.

Thanks

adultworkbanner4
Admin can you help me I can't log in to adultwork x
Hi, checking on whatsapp.

Thanks

adultworkbanner4
Heart 
(20-10-2017, 23:45)Paradinha Wrote:
(20-10-2017, 15:56)Paradinha Wrote: thank you so much for your response and help!
Yes please, I'd like to talk to talk to her and leave her group. I was really surprised by her behavior too!

Thank you!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A step backwards for the safety of members from scam groups? admin 2 4,958 24-11-2018, 04:43
Last Post: admin