Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
List of known scam groups
I need help with London Sapphires / •• LONDON SAPPHIRES •• I have learned AW only charge 36% but this group takes far more, I have been messaging the boss "supa7" and he got very angry and aggressive when I queried him on fees and I said I wanted the profile removed from the group as he was taking too much money from my earnings, I dont make alot but I try and I really enjoy it. Now im left in limbo though, he agreed to remove the profile but now I cant login and he wont respond to any emails, I have been banned from whatsapp aswell as I wanted to warn others about the group. Last email I got back was basically telling me tough luck when I asked if they could help put my profile back online.

Admin I seen you helped OfficialBrandiFox with lesstalkdailypay and other people here.

If you have time can you look at my case please? Its not really urgent but I would like to be earning again soon please.
Hi, email me your exact username to admin@dailypayservice.com please or inbox here.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to admin for this post:
  • PrincessTeenie
Hi Teenie, profile reactivated, we have had to change the email address as it wasnt set to the one you supplied, they had changed the password and email on the account then deactivated it.

You should be able to login as normal now.

Thanks

adultworkbanner4
  • PrincessTeenie
Thank you so much Admin, days and days of messaging AW just to get robot responses back then a message saying the group manager has absolute power over my profile and earnings.

Sorry to take your time up with it but I am very very grateful for helping!
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to PrincessTeenie for this post:
  • admin
(10-01-2017, 09:51)English-Emily Wrote: I am currently stuck in Less Talk Daily Pay group - DAILY PAY. Even though my balance is on 0 and my last processed credits clear into their account on 24th January, they are not letting me leave until 7th Feb. So this will be 6 weeks before I can next get paid as I will only be able to transfer my credits on the 7th Feb and then wait another two weeks. Seems so ridiculous, I feel like they are using their position to manipulate me into staying Sad I would really appreciate any advice.

I am also in the same boat. Have had all my credits taken, not paid to me and am now stuck being able to not work, waiting to be 'released' and with no Idea how to get the money I am owed. Surely there is something AW can do to help us, protect us from this? Robyn_rose
(19-03-2017, 13:08)admin Wrote: Hi Teenie, profile reactivated, we have had to change the email address as it wasnt set to the one you supplied, they had changed the password and email on the account then deactivated it.

You should be able to login as normal now.

Thanks

What I don't understand is why these people are not just banned from AW? I'm new to these forums although I've been on AW for sometime and it seems that there is an active and engaged admin on here (unlike AW itself) so why tolerate unscrupulous operators. Surely it is detrimental to the site's reputation in generatl?
Hi,

Apologies if this info is already covered, new here: Is there a list of good non scamming pay groups available anywhere in the forum?

(I would imagine London Gems deserve a place on the scam groups list)

x
Hi, list hasnt been compiled yet no sorry. In order to compile the list group managers would need to reply giving some small details on how their system works.

In order to be dailypay, genuinely, you need to payout daily on anything earned today for a member. Eg if a member sales an item today, funds are sent tomorrow not next week and if the do a webcam booking today funds are sent tomorrow also, not the day after the credits arrive into their credit balance, those are just copy cat dailypay services who arent using the genuine dailypay software to do the payouts on their groups. Sort of faux dp groups.

Also in order for a group to make the list, their text on their group page and their website would need to be clear and truthful, no scammy stuff like "AW charge you -36%", AW can ban for phrases like that, its deceitful.

We do have a list of non dailypay genuine non scamming groups though here http://adultworkforum.com/showthread.php?tid=9564

Maybe one day when im not too busy I can do the list though Smile

adultworkbanner4
  • BeautifulBADGirl
(18-05-2017, 09:01)admin Wrote: Hi, list hasnt been compiled yet no sorry. In order to compile the list group managers would need to reply giving some small details on how their system works.

In order to be dailypay, genuinely, you need to payout daily on anything earned today for a member. Eg if a member sales an item today, funds are sent tomorrow not next week and if the do a webcam booking today funds are sent tomorrow also, not the day after the credits arrive into their credit balance, those are just copy cat dailypay services who arent using the genuine dailypay software to do the payouts on their groups. Sort of faux dp groups.

Also in order for a group to make the list, their text on their group page and their website would need to be clear and truthful, no scammy stuff like "AW charge you -36%", AW can ban for phrases like that, its deceitful.

We do have a list of non dailypay genuine non scamming groups though here http://adultworkforum.com/showthread.php?tid=9564

Maybe one day when im not too busy I can do the list though Smile

Thanks for your detailed response! Such a list would be great!! 

I actually just said "pay group" not "daily pay".

So in your opinion, do you think saying "adultwork pay you at 64%" is tantamount to scamminess? 

Also, why does a pay group need any kind of software in order to qualify as legitimate in your opinion? Not sure what you mean there...surely if the group is performing transfers the day credits become "available", or simply complying with their members' wishes as to when the credits are transferred, whether they use software or just AW's group admin features, they are still providing the service they have advertised? 

Thanks for your help, it's great to get some transparency on these topics x
There's no criteria, just go with a group that has a decent reputation.

There's also nno "the official daily pay software", there's the software admin here uses. Any group can make their own if they know how to use the adult work API. I don't think a group would trust using software made by another group manager.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to CamgirlCutie for this post:
  • BeautifulBADGirl

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A step backwards for the safety of members from scam groups? admin 2 4,961 24-11-2018, 04:43
Last Post: admin