Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
directcam Does not support ipad or android
Soooooo sick of these same fucking issues!! Adultwork needs to start taking this seriously absolutely beyond frustrated with this stupid site
I've been having all these exact issues for the past month.
It is so bad these issues now and time and time again sending a message to aw who say everytime tech will sort it
Oh dear looks like there are some issues with directcam (yet again.), doesn't help it playing up in August either which can also be a very hit n miss month.....Also with the current cost of living crisis its a worry that soon the peeps won't have the spare cash to play with....x lets hope it gets sorted , my upload is 1.8 which is fast (less jitter) also I'm using a decent laptop with the latest windows etc , the more lasses and lads complain then AW Tech Team more likely to investigate ...is it just affecting those using ipads and android phones ?....xxxx
Anyone have a fix for IPad? Last night I logged on, I can allow c2c, and see my preview, but when I click allow my video doesn’t show to the model. There were problems with IOS 15 which were fixed with a later update, but it’s back again Sad
Hi, AW says:

"I cannot open any cam-2-cam sessions:

Most likely a bandwidth issue - C2C requires yet more bandwidth. Lower your Video Bandwidth and Video Size.

The video is black when in a cam-2-cam session:

As above, try reducing Video Bandwidth and Video Size
"

If I remember right I believe Safari has issues with C2C, the go to is try another browser or lower settings in the broadcaster for most fixes.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
Hello, have the issues on direct cam been resolved? Very little traffic on Freeview, Which is very unusual.

Just enquiring

charlotte x aka country-gal
Hi, usual amount of issues being mentioned still. Dont think any noticeable fixes have been applied yet.

An increased amount of mentions of members believing they are logged in, when they check the site they arent showing so I would check you are showing ok.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Does my profile support mobile and iPad? Mirabelle-Lux 6 8,774 09-03-2018, 11:07
Last Post: Mirabelle-Lux
  Can't get my iPad camera to work for directcam, please help! Chelsea 1 5,609 19-03-2015, 16:51
Last Post: fetishbootslut