Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Escrow credits still not transferred 24hrs after webcam booking
I was just wondering if anyone else has ever had this issue. I did a webcam booking on 6/11, which was confirmed, and expected the credits to be transferred after sitting in escrow for 24hrs. It's been 3 days now and the credits are still sitting in escrow. I notice the guy has now cancelled his account, but I didn't think that would matter if he had already confirmed and paid for the booking. I think I've been ripped off, but I'm not sure how.
I just been checking one of my booking again and have exactly the same. A small booking from the 6/11 still not transferred. I can't imagine we both been ripped off , unless its the same guy .

❤ ❤ ❤ http://www.adultwork.com/1839252 ❤ ❤ ❤

His username was "p***4" and he only had 2 positive feedbacks. He was a bit annoying because when the booking time came, I waited to hear from him on skype after sending him a request. I messaged him and he replied, "3 minutes". He only booked 10, so I sat there annoyed and thinking that he'd probably still expect the full 10 minutes after being late to his own booking. He finally appeared and asked what uniforms I had. I replied, "The one I'm wearing". He didn't really seem to know what he wanted, so I just did my own thing and he finished after about 3 minutes, which was good because it was still within his booking time. And now he cancels his account and the credits are still in limbo. I messaged AW, but they never get back to me, even the time I had a chargeback 3 months after the booking happened.
OMG.... yesss its the same guy . 6 min booking . I can't remember anything unusual now. I will contact AW and see if I get an answer . Grrrr

FFS. Well, he's obviously found a way of ripping us off that we were unaware of. I thought when the credits went into escrow, that was it, they had already come out of his account and the only way to get them back would be to fill in a refund form. I haven't been notified of somebody requesting a refund. The only other time I've had credits sit in escrow for ages was when the guy made the booking, he put in the wrong year, which resulted in him being able to rip me off. Now, I always check they put in the correct date and year!
Thank you for your email.

These credits have been transferred to the Manual Escrow Account pending
investigation. We are currently waiting identification from this member
before those credits can be released to you.

AdultWork.com reserves the right to suspend credits for 120 days where we
believe there to be transactions that contravene our Terms and Conditions
or that are suspected of being fraudulent.

Please refer to our Terms of Use for further information.

Regards
The AdultWork.com Team

You were right . Glad it was just a small booking , but I am p****d off .

There must be some magic trick involved in getting a prompt reply from AW! Well, at least we know now. I feel like it's sexual assault in a way because the terms on which I consented to being watched doing sexual activities were that I got paid for doing so. Somebody may as well hide in my closet and watch me getting undressed! Ugh. But yes, at least they were small bookings. Saying that, AW has been so slow for me lately that every penny counts!
I put a spell in my messages for prompt reply lol lol

Very annoying and I hate losing money . Worrying if you check all the details, got fb ( I think he had 1 when I checked) money is confirmed and then that. Maybe a stolen credit card ( ?) .

There is not much more we can check when accepting the booking .

Onwards and upwards ...

What goes around, comes around...I hope his sorry little dick gets punishment hahhahahaha

It finally transferred over but looks its been added and then deducted. Have you got the same Velvet ?

13/11/2014 14:20 Credit Phone Chat Session with p***4 06/11/2014 at 10:50 £££
13/11/2014 14:20 Debit Refund: Phone Chat Session with p***4 06/11/2014 at 10:50 £££

I did, yes. I messaged AW to ask what was up, but no reply as of yet. I've had a chargeback in the past, but it came up as a "manual escrow credit" something-or-other, not a refund. I'm wondering if the guy claimed we didn't carry out the sessions?? I've never had anybody do that to me, but I assume they'd notify us to get our side of the story before refunding them. Fuck knows what happened, but I did send him a lovely message on Skype thanking him for ripping me off because it's not like we do this to support families or anything.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclamation ** DAILY PAY ADMIN - AW CREDITS TRANSFERRED BUT NOTHING IN BANK! ** Mistress_Silk 1 1,677 17-04-2022, 09:09
Last Post: admin
Exclamation Credits debited "manual escrow" 1ndyg1rl 11 22,218 06-12-2015, 23:05
Last Post: 1ndyg1rl
  Pre-booked webcam credits? MissHoneyBaby 2 6,294 18-07-2015, 11:30
Last Post: MissHoneyBaby
  webcam booking cancelled but credits still in escrow? HornyHeidiBush 6 13,809 22-10-2012, 15:50
Last Post: curlytots