Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Rimming
i'll give it it's own thread, i have to say i enjoy being licked there as it's hyper sensitive
I just don't. I've had people do it and it feels like I'm having to wait for them to do something to turn me on again, as I find it a real turn off. I've done it with a buddy, because I new he liked it, but even then the whole time I was waiting for it to be over.

Not my thing at all I'm afraid.
Love been rimmed and also rimming, but guys make sure it's hairless and very clean, preferably after douching to!
The botty is one of the most responsive areas ever in my opinion.
I love it when a tongue is flicked over there gently.

I do it with guys who I know, you can just tell the guys who want you to go down there by the way they move and position themselves when they are laid flat on there back!

I used to think it was a gross thing to do, but that was until I received it one day.
Once I realised how amazing wonderful it is, I opened my once closed mind to doing it and well the rest is history!

Lucy Smile
My website Lucy7

Link to a recent Punternet review http://www.punternet.com/frs/fr_view.php?recnum=105359
(03-05-2011, 06:42)lucy7 Wrote: The botty is one of the most responsive areas ever in my opinion.
I love it when a tongue is flicked over there gently.

I do it with guys who I know, you can just tell the guys who want you to go down there by the way they move and position themselves when they are laid flat on there back!

I used to think it was a gross thing to do, but that was until I received it one day.
Once I realised how amazing wonderful it is, I opened my once closed mind to doing it and well the rest is history!

Lucy Smile

I guess that is the thing. If you appreciate it yourself, you are far more likely to offer it. I just don't get it. I do sometimes use my magic wand in that area while playing and that does get a good response.
I dont give but do not mind receiving the thing I find though is once a guy is granted access to that he thinks the flood gates have been opened and it is access all areas which I really dont like so I do try to discourage it
Not something I enjoy giving or receiving, and see is as a bit gross.
JM.
Yes or no??
and what do u think of a guy giving or wanting to recieve it
felt weird the first time I received it - but not unpleasant, I returned the favour and never looked back since Smile
I do love rimming, but prefer to have a finger slipped in there while i ride away!