Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Cor blimey its quiet on AW !
hello all

just an observation but since the late hours on Monday night and early Tuesday when I had a busy spell on directcam , Adultwork for the rest of this week has been extremely quiet for myself, I even log on to direct IM with free chat which I'm rarely on and even this is dead, I'm hoping its just because its half term week, kids off, Halloween parties etc

I am well aware that adultwork can and is expected during holiday times, November for myself Is a poor month only for December to be steady for me , I'm just a little worried as I don't put a lot of hours in as I work but when I do log on I usually make my target but recently that has been harder

sorry to whinge people xxxxxx
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to country-gal for this post:
  • admin
Im sure it will pick up xx
Annabellaangel - Adultwork Profile

Twitter @annabella_angel

x
Hi country gal,

Last week was half-term, as you said, so don't know if that impacted on things....... having said that I think things have become quieter on AW this last while... say year or more.... it seems to be very hit and miss nowadays...... whereas before it was nearly always a 'hit' ---- nowadays you just can't tell.

Nice to see you back btw.... "lambing season" long gone now I take it (you can tell I'm not a country gal! ;p) -- lol xx
What do you mean by quiet? Do you mean you aren't making your targets or you aren't earning anything at all? xx
Hi all,

I'm finding it quiet on AW, I usually try to cam at the same time whenever I'm on. Recently I'm finding I don't have as much customers, previously they would pop in non stop. I now find that I'm waiting around, it's not normally like that for me. Hopefully it's just a temporary phase.

Lily
I'm finding it really quite lately too. I can sit on DirectCam for hours and not have anybody, or only have a couple of people that pop in and out. It's always seemed like a case of feast or famine on AW, but lately it just seems dead. I'm finding it impossible to meet targets anymore, in spite of paying for featuring, joining a group, etc.
(09-11-2014, 15:15)Blue-Velvet Wrote: I'm finding it really quite lately too. I can sit on DirectCam for hours and not have anybody, or only have a couple of people that pop in and out. It's always seemed like a case of feast or famine on AW, but lately it just seems dead. I'm finding it impossible to meet targets anymore, in spite of paying for featuring, joining a group, etc.

snap!!
Im doing great.

xx
Hi Beauvoir, username needs updated in your Sig, or you can add the numbers 1663141.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
(21-11-2014, 13:19)beauvoir Wrote: Im doing great.

xx

Same, touch wood. I'm making all my targets and more and if I'm having a slow day I just do longer hours. Up your game to make more money Smile