Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Quiet spell
hi all

its Halloween half term, since I have been working on adultwork I have got used to the holidays making the site quiet, November for myself seems to be a lot quieter, the guys saving up for Christmas etc, then come December I find I get busier , then January,,,,you get the picture

this week other than early hours of Tuesday have been really slow for me , I have not made much cash at all, I have even left direct IM on which I'm rarely on with free chat and even that has been as dead as a graveyard so I have no idea, I'm hoping its just the half term, it gets you down but this site has always been the same sometimes your mad busy others your quiet ....

I added new content recently which has helped a little but if the guys aren't willing to part with there credits then I honestly don't know what to do

kisses charlotte xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
If they don't want to part with their credits then just make them Smile in free I tell them to come into group or pvt or leave. Just TELL them to come have a wank with you
@ Hornygirl1991

LOL I might have to give this a go! I need to bite the bullet and do free I guess. I just don't have the patience for ..... I'm sure you know the type.

Lily
hey girls, just seen this post, I am finding it absolutely dead at the moment!
I do all the usual pay for positioning etc
is it just the time of year? really getting worried Sad thanks girls
x
Really sick of these posts. It's not quiet for everyone so obviously it's not a 'time of the month' thing. Try switching up the times you cam, your marketing efforts, and your profile etc.