Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Request for Weekend job in a hotel 2 hours away.
Hi everyone,

Just a quick question because I'm a little worried.

A would-be client has asked me to stay with him in a hotelo 2 hours away from me for a few nights.

He seems ok to talk to (on the phone-I have not seen him before) and also says that the hotel is booked, but is there anything that I can check out myself to make sure that I don't just turn up and no one is there?

Thanks,

Anita
xx
You need his hotel reservation details, name and reservation number.

Before setting off/when he's checked in phone and speak to him on the room landline.

If you don't do this you have no proof he's staying at the hotel.

Athletic, elegant, lingerie, kink and fetish indulger. Webcam, Chat, outcall focused to homes or hotels in the Barrow-in-furness, South Lakes area and beyond

Thanks hun.

I will

xx
You could ask him to make a cam booking with you.
It's nice to get to know each other before you spend a couple of nights in a hotel together.

If he isn't even willing to pay for a cam session with you... then there's your answer - fake.

Another thing to consider:
Do you really need this booking?
Is it worth the risk of turning up and he's not there?
Why did he choice you? It's 2 hours away from you. Do you offer something that's so special that no one else within a 2 hour journey away from this hotel does offer what you offer and is as pretty as you're?
How will you feel if it turns out he's fake?
Do you really want this booking?
Do you really want to spend a couple of days with this man?
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Susan for this post:
  • Serena79

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Weekend payment request DP YoungMumBellaRose 1 4,111 08-10-2016, 10:37
Last Post: admin