Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Stolen Picture
Hi

Recently I put a new picture onto my profile, to keep in line with aw new rules I put a great big blur shape across my ass so that nothing naughty would be seen. Now I have discovered that someone has already downloaded that picture in the few days that i had it up unblurred and has set ups a profile in Birmingham with my picture.

Im mighty pissed off as its unblurred, its mine and it could get my profile in trouble for having the same picture on another profile

2676216 this is the profile number, how to I go about reporting this profile as fake to get it removed?
Loose morals, tight fanny…isn't that enough?
Bottom left of the profile is a link 'Authentic member?' If you click that there's an option to report underneath all the info x
Handy info to know!

Follow Me: @altbritney & 2sfun3better on Twitter xx

Sometimes I wonder why I even bother.

Skyprivate 80% payout: http://set.skyprivate.com/i/u/252

what I try to do is any public pics water mark them in the top or bottom so they cant be cut off from print screen xxxx
I've had pics stolen before, reported it to AW and the profile went, then back again with a different name but still same area & my pics so I phoned the number on her profile and asked her what she was playing at. She acted dumb but again soon disappeared.
It's so irritating when people do they. I've luckily only had it happen once and I sent her a message on aw asking her what the hell she's doing and to ask her to take them down or I'll report her. She replied saying she didn't have a decent camera and found it hard to take pictures. She removed the PIC thankfully. Funny thing is that the picture she had stolen was only one that had been taken on a mobile phone so it wasn't exactly a high quality PIC.

X