Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quantity shags needed.
I am on a mission to see as many as I can so if anyone got recommendations, let me know Dodgy
Please don't tell me you are expecting girls to fuck you for free?!
No no, youngbustyscarlett you have to pay lol lol lol
( Sorry I couldn't resist)

❤ ❤ ❤ http://www.adultwork.com/1839252 ❤ ❤ ❤

(30-09-2014, 16:02)SpermGun Wrote: I am on a mission to see as many as I can so if anyone got recommendations, let me know Dodgy

Ignore the sarcasm from the above....

To get as many shags in a day as popssible I usually advertise an "open legs day" and I always get plenty of guys cum and fuck me, not sure how popular it will be with the "gays" but you can give it a try...

Sarah x x x
This could be a good start / worth a look: http://www.eros.com/uk/london/eros.htm
(30-09-2014, 18:55)youngbustyscarlett Wrote: Please don't tell me you are expecting girls to fuck you for free?!

no lol thru adultwork ofcourse.
(30-09-2014, 23:51)wife4rent Wrote:
(30-09-2014, 16:02)SpermGun Wrote: I am on a mission to see as many as I can so if anyone got recommendations, let me know Dodgy

To get as many shags in a day as popssible I usually advertise an "open legs day" and I always get plenty of guys cum and fuck me, not sure how popular it will be with the "gays" but you can give it a try...

Sarah x x x
And yes will ignore the sarcasm. But good idea, will do that as well and check them events out to. I have been to orgys before so pretty comfortable with them sort of meets to.
I have completed 7 AW bookings in 10 days -- was completely shagged in the end. Most sessions were awesome.
(02-10-2014, 14:07)SpermGun Wrote:

Sarah x x x
And yes will ignore the sarcasm. But good idea, will do that as well and check them events out to. I have been to orgys before so pretty comfortable with them sort of meets to.

With the amount of freeloaders we see coming through various forums it's hard to NOT assume someone is just after a free fuck!
(06-10-2014, 12:34)youngbustyscarlett Wrote:
(02-10-2014, 14:07)SpermGun Wrote:

Sarah x x x

With the amount of freeloaders we see coming through various forums it's hard to NOT assume someone is just after a free fuck!
That's fine but don't judge all newcomers like that, we aint all the same lol.