Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Problem; linking payoneer to AW membership
Hi everyone.

I am recently new to AW and only now looking to transfer my credits to cash. I do not want bank transfer as I don't want this cash getting mixed up with all my bill payments etc. I have signed up for a Payoneer card, I have recieved it and activiated it last night.
I have now requested my AW credits to be transfered, but I keep getting the meesage;
you cannot use Payoneer until you have an approved Payoneer account, linked to your Adultwork membership. It then gives me the option of creating one and brings me to the pop up box for Payoneer, and I can either create an account or log in with my account details; I try to log in with my Payoneer details but a message tells me 'operation not allowed!' arhhhhhhhhh

Can any one give me any advice on this issue, is there something in AW that should be doing first before requesting transfer or is there anything in Payoneer that I should have done to make this happen?

Any help would be grateful xxx
Hi, its possibly on Payoneers end, sounds like the prepaid card/account still needs activated or approved maybe.

I would try again now and if it doesnt work email Payoneer support on support@payoneer.com

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
Thank you. I did contact Payoneer and they told me to contact AW, been a few days now and still wating for a reply arhhhhhhhhhhhAngry
Hi, if you dont find a solution a quick fix may be to put yourself in your own group by creating one here http://www.adultwork.com/GroupHome.asp then using the group admin transfer console to transfer the funds to your card here http://www.adultwork.com/GroupCreditsTra...equest.asp

Thanks

adultworkbanner4
I'm having the exact same problem! the 'Operation not allowed' thing.

After getting that message every single time I tried to link to one of the cam sites I eventually got an accurate answer.

The problem with mine was that the card was only able to accept money in Euros so Adultwork, Streamate and F4F would not allow me to link the card to their sites!
Obviously a mistake on their end because I don't work on any sites that use the Euro, I'm not saying thats definately the problem with yours but you never know! So what I had to do was just order another card, if you signed up for Payoneer through their actual website rather than through one of the cam sites I think that could be the problem cos thats what I did.
If you go to their website, go on the live chat with them and they should get it straightened out for you. Smile
Hi, link in sig isnt working by the way Jason.

Thanks

adultworkbanner4
I'll sort that, thank you Admin