Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

refunds for cam shows?
i did a show this morning and about half an hour later i noticed my total had gone down and when i checked i had this in my credits Manual Escrow: and the money for the show had been taken back? can anyone help and explain this please?
If you didn't recieve an email from AW telling you the guy had claimed a refund then my guess is it's a charge back which is what happens if the guy used a stolen credit card.
I'M ON DAILY PAY & I LOVE IT! ASK ME FOR MORE INFO!

My AdultWork Profile

Follw Me Big Boy Wink

Missy XXX
Thanks for your Reply i think it was a stolen credit card didnt get any email and when i went to the help center i did get an email telling me that something was wrong and couldnt be verified
Best of luck here with this; hope you get this resolved okay.
Unfortunately it does sound like you have lost that money. Fortunately AW don't seem to suffer with this kind of thing very often, I think I've only had it happen twice to me in the 6+ years I have been camming.

(10-10-2014, 10:48)DevilClaire Wrote: Thanks for your Reply i think it was a stolen credit card didnt get any email and when i went to the help center i did get an email telling me that something was wrong and couldnt be verified
I'M ON DAILY PAY & I LOVE IT! ASK ME FOR MORE INFO!

My AdultWork Profile

Follw Me Big Boy Wink

Missy XXX
Thanks I didn't know about this.
Is this only happening with the cam bookings or also with the normal cam, direct cam? If someone used a stolen credit card.
Have you emailed AW to ask where the money is?
the stolen credit card thing drives me mad! I got done once for about £500, the guy had 0 feedback, but it would be wrong not to take bookings from anyone with 0, just incase it was a dodgy card.

We have no way of knowing how someone has paid for the credits, they could have paid cash for all we know. It is AW that carry out the verification checks and we have to trust them with that, but they then expect us to lose the money and not them when their checks have failed.
Its mad how it happends, it was over normal cam and my vids i only lost about £50. First time it has happend to me, I have been on here for 3years or so now. AW can hold the money up too 120days. I just hope he didnt do it to anyone else. Thank you for all your replys x