Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Reward for a good job done
Considering I had no pre-bookings for today, it has been a particularly busy day (not that I am complaining!) and since I have done so well, despite my back being a bit dodgy I have just rewarded myself with a crunchie bar.

What kind of things do you reward yourself with when you are happy with a good days work or task completed?
I love Cadburys fruit and nut dairy milk. If I've had a long day driving I will often sit down with a single malt. On a Friday usually a couple of pints of beer.

I'm sorry your back is sore - my neck is really stiff today - I think two solid days of CAD has not helped when I'm usually quite active. I'm hoping Jayzee will give me a massage later.....
a facial
Chocolate! I've one hell of a sweet tooth
Come check out my profile
Or if you fancy a threesome click here

See my updates on Twitter @jayzee77cam
used to love the cadburys marble bars
The irony is Kate you award yourself for a good job providing punts with a crunchie - while I reward myself with a good job crunching figures with a punt.

There is a glorious simplisicity about that.
(10-06-2011, 19:07)lolo Wrote: a facial

Isn't that during work? Tongue
I like cadbury fruit and nut too, mmmm....

I just remembered I have some slow gin in the kitchen that I was given by a client and I'd like some now, but not going back down stairs.
a nice oxygen facial is fab
(11-06-2011, 08:36)lolo Wrote: a nice oxygen facial is fab

Much healthier than a crunchie too!
if u ever get the chance they are great