Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Credit Sms
Hello I am new user. I need help as to obtain credits, I do not have a credit card, I wonder if there is any way to get credits by mobile sms. I am from Argentina ( south america ) . thank you
I remember a friend of mine told me once about some Argentinian girls who just arrived in London and they were always buying new sim cards (getting new numbers in the process) purely because they did not know they could top up the existing sim card, so I hope you are aware of this. Although I always wondered: is in Argentina any different than the rest of the world regarding sim cards?

Secondly, apparently you can get credit cards in shops around and top them up just like a sim card, although some people wrote lots of negative things about this and the impossibility to get their money in certain locations.

If you are referring to getting credits to your AW account, AW website has lots of info on this.
Ive copied and pasted this info from Adultwork, looks like you have to be in UK, Republic of Ireland, South Africa or Australia to get credits via sms but there are other ways too.......

What methods can I use to buy credits?

Credit card, debit card, premium rate SMS, premium rate telephone number, direct debit and prepaid cash vouchers.

Details on each method, the cards supported and the countries in which payments are permitted from, can be found below and on the Buy Credits Page.

Don't have a credit card? Get a prepaid credit card or prepaid cash voucher (UKash) from your local newsagent.

AdultWork.com Direct

Denoted by an icon similar to the Site's logo, this method will take payment for VISA and MasterCard credit and debit cards. You are given the option to minimse currency exchange fees by being able to select your desired billing currency.

Premium Rate SMS Message

If you're in the UK, Republic of Ireland, South Africa or Australia we will send you premium rate text messages. Each one contains a unique code that can be entered on the site to redeem the value of the message as credits. Clearly, you will require sufficient credit on your phone to receive reverse-charged messages. If you do and/or do not receive a message you are not charged.

Cash

If you don't have a credit card or don't wish to use it, you can now buy credits using cash vouchers. Simply exchange cash for a "Ukash Voucher" at any newsagent or convenience store that participates in PayPoint, ePay or PayZone, and then redeem the voucher on the Buy Credits Page.

Vouchers can be bought anonymously in amounts from £10 (which gives 10 credits) through to £500. It's a simple as topping up your mobile or paying your electricity bill.

Alternatively, buy a prepaid debit card and go via the usual credit card route above.

Direct Debit & Online Banking

Via ClickandBuy you can buy credits via DirectDebit and redeem PayZone prepaid cash vouchers.

For members in Europe (not currently supported in UK), you can buy credits via Sofort Banking, where you login to your online banking account and create and execute a payment instruction.

Other methods of purchasing credits (including by SMS, Phone, using Maestro, Solo, Electron, Direct Debit, Visa Electron, Visa, Mastercard, Delta) can all be found here.

For more details and to get started, visit the Buy Credits Page.

If you offer payment services and would be interested in setting up a relationship with us, please get in touch with us here.
Getting AW credits using mobile pay-as-you-go credit is certainly possible, but not cheap, it costs £2 of mobile credit for every 1 AW credit. I still use this occasionally for small amounts, and Ukash vouchers for larger amounts.

Your mobile number must be verified by Adultwork, and this may be blocked by the phone network company if you are not a registered adult, you would have to follow the network provider's instructions to enable adult services (usually this would need a credit card transaction as proof of age, but it can be done in one of their shops).