Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
buying on adultwork
I get paid every day what I earned the day before on cam. But what happens when I buy something on adultwork?

What if I spend more then what I've earned today on the webcam?

Will daily pay be holding in my money till I've earned more then I had spend on adultwork?
It will come off as negative balance I think, but also if your credits statement are showing as less than you want to spend it will not let you purchase. Don't quote me though because I never buy anything.
Always horny for you,

Jess
xx

For a bit of naughty cam fun come find me Wink
www.adultwork.com/likesitrough
Daily pay does pay out every day, but doesn't take your credits away every day. That's I think the reason why you got to use your turnover page instead of looking at your credits.

I'm wondering what happens and if it's possible to buy something with more credits then what I've earned. I don't always earn a lot every day. Sometimes I'd like to spend money on advertisement on AW. Featured, positioning, front page etc.

What happens when I spend more then I've earned on that day?
You wont get paid untill you have earnt more credits than you owe. So lets say you earn 5.00 today but you then spend 10.00. You will receive 0.00 tomorrow but you then earn 20.00 during the course of the day, You will then recieve 15.00 the day after. This is of course based on what's payable after AW and DP % have been taken of. Hope that makes sense ?
I'M ON DAILY PAY & I LOVE IT! ASK ME FOR MORE INFO!

My AdultWork Profile

Follw Me Big Boy Wink

Missy XXX
Thanks, yes that makes sense.