Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I can't log in
When I try I get this:

There was a inconsistency with your session credentials, please login again.

What does that mean? Why can't I log in. I was able to do it earlier today.
I forgot to ad. I'm now online on aw.
Why can't I log in, but I can be online on direct cam?
I had the same problem . I emailed them and got a reply

Hello

Thank you for your email.

We are aware of the problem which should now be resolved.

Regards
The AdultWork.com Team

❤ ❤ ❤ http://www.adultwork.com/1839252 ❤ ❤ ❤

I'm having the same problem too. I'm on cam and know that I'm showing as on cam as just had someone in pvt but I cannot log on to the site.
Copied from AW:

If you are getting an error regarding an 'inconsistency' problem when trying to login, simply close all of your browser windows and re-open them.

We have made some changes this afternoon that might mean people who had windows open at the time, may get this error.

Worst case, delete all your cookies (for AdultWork.com at least), and start over.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused, this change was required for some exciting new functionality coming soon
I've just tried to get in and getting exactly the same problem, hopefully I will get logged on soon, though as long as I can get on JCI later that's more important so I can earn! Though hopefully the punters can get online to see I am available.
I can't log in. What's happening?
Clear your cache ladies. I had the same prob earlier but was fine after I did that x
What does that mean?
Go into Tools>Internet options>General>Delete browsing history

that should do it . :-)

❤ ❤ ❤ http://www.adultwork.com/1839252 ❤ ❤ ❤