Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

when joining a group do I have to give them my password?
Ive never been in a group- I've been asked for it and I just dont think it sounds legit
yes you do, they only need it once, to verify you own the account and so that they can set it to arrange your payments. The way most people deal with it is change their password temporarily and give the temporary password to the group admin, but once you are accepted in the group and it's all set up you can change your password back so they can't get into your account again.
(30-08-2014, 02:14)ero-miki Wrote: Ive never been in a group- I've been asked for it and I just dont think it sounds legit

If your talking about DP, yes you would need to give your password to add you to the group. You can change your password later .

I wouldn't recommend joining any other group and giving your password .

❤ ❤ ❤ http://www.adultwork.com/1839252 ❤ ❤ ❤

there are quite a few scam emails coming round to girls at the moment to try get us to join new groups, so make sure the group you are joiining is legit, I am in AWF and on Daily Pay, and I did have to give my password, but as Claudia says, be careful.
whats daily pay and AWF like? Im confused about the payment system, it seems like we would end up with barely anything after paying the groups and AW
I only joined AWF last week and I joined because I couldn't wait the 2-3wks it normally takes to get my AW credits paid. Considering the service they offer I think the 6% they charge is very fair, they pay us before getting the money from AW, extra advertising and protection against chargebacks etc. It means on direct cam I only get 59% of my total credits, but I am happy with that, I have put my rates up at the same time as joining AWF and have been busy the whole time, though mainly with regulars I had before joining there is definitely more traffic through my profile.
Be very careful . There are only a few groups you can trust and are safe to join. Once you joined you will find with some "rip off" groups their only trouble, offering nothing and are difficult to leave.

I can only recommend AWF and kinkydirtybitch . Don't join groups that promising you all sorts and just taking your money. Like Gina said 6% is fair and you get your money next day.

If you want to post which group you think of joining, we can tell you if its a good idea.

❤ ❤ ❤ http://www.adultwork.com/1839252 ❤ ❤ ❤

I would add, find out what the group is using your cut for? I'm with AWF's/DP and for my 6% I get free advertising, (see the ladies at the top of this page? All AWF's), quite often we are group of the day, twitter mentions etc etc and I get to keep a much higher % of my earnings than any other site I know of. What is that group offering to do in return for a % of your earnings?
Just incase you haven't see them here's AWF's http://groups.adultwork.com/4246
Lots of members, most long term members.
I'M ON DAILY PAY & I LOVE IT! ASK ME FOR MORE INFO!

My AdultWork Profile

Follw Me Big Boy Wink

Missy XXX
Glad I helped, nice to be appreciated lol
I'M ON DAILY PAY & I LOVE IT! ASK ME FOR MORE INFO!

My AdultWork Profile

Follw Me Big Boy Wink

Missy XXX

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Joining a weekly pay group Kara-galore 4 2,279 08-09-2022, 09:12
Last Post: CurvyNikki
  Questions about joining a group tadpole 11 18,023 21-12-2012, 23:17
Last Post: missdemeanour