Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Ouch
We are still walking the alsations for there new family until they are properly used to being on leads.

Of we went the other night hubby had the big one I had the smaller one,as we walked past a house with a fence round the garden a rottweiller jumped up at the fence barking like mad so of course ours started barking trying to get at the rottweiller. They are so strong that we were struggling to pull them away so I had the bright idea of holding on to a lampost to try and pull her back big mistake I got her so far back when she lunged forward again and I smacked my face of the bloody lampost and now have a black eye that looks like I have done 10 rounds with Mike Tyson.
oops, hope the new owners are experienced! sounds like they have got their work ahead of them in training etc.
Come check out my profile
Or if you fancy a threesome click here

See my updates on Twitter @jayzee77cam
Thats why we are keeping a close eye on them to make sure they are properly trained.

Shy I am literally shovelling the make up on to cover it
oh god i can walk into things without the need of a animal, hope it disappears fast for u
I use Bare Essentials Bare Mineral makeup. You use a small,dense synthetic brush to cover imperfections, birth marks, black eyes etc, then use their natural hair brush to buff it on for a fine coverage.
It really works, and covers everything really well with very little make up. Looks so natural too.
Where do you get it from Shy and is it expensive
I used to get it either from QVC or over the internet. Now you can get it from my beauty salon, Fenwicks etc. It was about 24 quid for a pot, but it lasts ages. Can't remember how much the brushes were, but it is them that does the magic. The make up is entirely natural and apparently you can sleep in it and it doesn't do any harm.
You need to be shown how to use it to start with, as there is a simple technique to using it. If your local department store sells it, ring and see if you can have a make up session with one of the girls. You can see if it will work for you (it should do). xx
Get well soon Emily

Thanks Shy there is quite a big Debenhams in Leeds next time I am there I will definately have a look

and thanks Mr Smith you were lucky enough to see me prior to my fight with Mike Tyson.
Emily, when i was in a hair suppliers in the uk, a tonne of boxes stacked up fell over and scraped all down my arm, instant bruising all the way down. One of the assitants ran off and got me some Arnica Gel, within hours it was gone. If you have a sallys by you the might sell it 'SBC Arnica Gel 250ml' or failing that boots or somewhere might do some, it was like a miricle cream. Hope it helpsxx