Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Phone chat
Thank you so much missdemeanour for your helpful response, its a great idea to get them to call a separate phone that's only switched on whilst working.

Im going to pop to the shops and pick one up today! Just need to get over the fear factor of it seeming so intimate over the phone and not really knowing what to say but I suppose that's something I'll eventually get the hang of!

Thanks again, I'll check out the link x
Just use what they say to go off - listen for words and phrases and scenarios they like and then weave them into your fantasy, repeat them often, draw out those words, paint a picture from those scenarios as though it were your idea. Phone sex is very easy and you will soon get into it x
I got a new SIM to put in an old phone to do this but ended up giving it to my daughter! So now I need yet another SIM and another cheap phone :/

A few times for guys that have been spending well I have called them from my mobile with my number blocked, but like Missy I don't really like it, I prefer to be handsfree, but I didn't used to offer sound, now I have sound in pvt. I find it's not often much detail they want to hear, they want to hear you moan or they want to hear you say their name as you/they cum.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Phone chat DeniseDavies1978 3 6,198 31-05-2017, 10:33
Last Post: JoiBleu
  Receiving Tips for Phone Chat BellaJayne 2 5,108 07-04-2017, 23:29
Last Post: admin
  Free movies with prebooked phone chat American Hotwife 3 6,936 03-09-2016, 20:13
Last Post: Ana_X
  Can I do phone chat in Spain on same number? Sophie is naughty 3 6,690 08-03-2016, 23:14
Last Post: Del
  Is phone chat worth doing? SiennaJones 1 4,771 19-11-2015, 18:29
Last Post: oneandonlyMrsJones