Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Hotmail issues Grrr
Information 
Hi there, not sure if anyone is aware of this, but I think theres issues with signing up here (to this site not aw lol) and hotmail, I've tried to sign up twice over the last few days (with 2 different Hotmail), waiting for an activation link and it never came (pressing resend link about a million times lol), today I suddenly thought Idea oh wonder if Hotmail is the issue, used gmail and got my activation link straight away, yesss! Big Grin. I have been a lurker of the public area for a few days, I am not a new webcammer but just started again after a couple of years break, Im Megan Smile don't want to publicly post my profile link here (as a lurker I have seen some people have had issues with this?), but happy to give it out to anyone in PM/message you from the account so you see I am genuine.
Hey welcome to the forum Megan , It will be hotmail , sound like it anyway I have had problems with it in that past similar to yours . But at least you are all set up now woohoo , There is also a pvt forum on here that you should come into (its more chatty in there) I think you get accepted in to it once you have made so many posts and admin knows you are real and not a guy ha , I know who you are , seen you on AW .

xxxx
Happy to finally be on, no thanks to Hotmail Dodgy haha, I will hopefully manage to get myself on the private area Big Grin. Thanks for your reply! Yes I'm a girl, Brownie promise! lol

Megan xxx
Haha I know you are Smile and you are welcome . The private area is only verified girls and great if you are needing a rant , advice or general chit chat. There is loads of lovely girls in there . Xxxx
sounds really good! Smile will keep social and hopefully get added at some point! xxxx