Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cancelling pending transfer
I have tried to contact AW 3 times and up to now I think the help system is so bad for problems that we have which are not listed in the help section!

I accidently clicked to transfer my credits to my UK bank option instead I clicked Payoneer. Well I don't want it to my payoneer! as I don't use it anymore and I have lost my card!

I thought years ago there was a tick box where you could just cancel the pending transfer and have the credits back into your account? I am guessing they took that option away?

Could possibly admin help me on this one?

Many thanks x
The option to cancel the transfer has gone :-(

I wish he had it back .

❤ ❤ ❤ http://www.adultwork.com/1839252 ❤ ❤ ❤

Go here http://www.adultwork.com/dlgKBArticle.as...icleID=286 click on close window then fill out the form and send. They should get back to you.
I'M ON DAILY PAY & I LOVE IT! ASK ME FOR MORE INFO!

My AdultWork Profile

Follw Me Big Boy Wink

Missy XXX
Aw why on earth did they do that for? how stupid! I have done that 3 times missdemeanour and it said message has not been submitted! contacting them is a pain. I have been told to contact them through the site in order for them to help me whilst im still logged into my account!
I did this last week, it's so annoying! I am sure a few years ago you could cancel the transfer request yourself.
I emailed them via the help and although they cancelled it, they said it would be done overnight when they are less busy, so by the time I had the credits back I had missed the cut off for that weeks payment, so no money for me this week!!
Hey thanks for replying to my post! it's been a nightmare trying to contact adultwork by using the help section! I am struggling on what to say, when I use words like transferring or credits it scans each word I use and if something similar is in the help section about a similar problem they wont allow it for me to send it!

I am now contacting payoneer but they are slow as a snail lol! How did you word your message when you sent it using the form? x
Hi, we can do it for you but we would need the username and temporary password sent to admin@adultworkwebcammers.co.uk.

Sorry for the delayed response.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
Hello Admin, thanks it has been sorted out now. Thank you

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cancelling a pending withdrawal AnnabelleCollins 3 5,860 10-02-2016, 00:33
Last Post: AnnabelleCollins