Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Directcam Credits debited from account
Hi,
I had a webcam show last night which was very early in the morning. I had made 26.06 credits and today I log into my account and it says the credits have been debited from my account.

Now I am out of pocket and I have done a webcam show for nothing! I am not happy because I don't know whether to believe the client who says he hasn't asked for a refund or if it's a DirectCam error! My webcam was working fine last night no other webcam shows ended up debiting my account and leaving me out of pocket.

Has this happened to anyone else? I have tried twice to email adultwork on their form and it says message has not been sent! how ridiculous is that! can't even contact them! considering you give 35% of your earnings to them! Angry

I have emailed AW direct from my email account as I don't know where else to get a answer from!

I just want my money back x

Attached Files Image(s)

I have just had a response from AW to say that I was credited twice for the show and it was a error. Phew Sleepy
Glad you got it fixed hunni, I did not even know that directcam could be refunded, thought it was only prebooked.
Always horny for you,

Jess
xx

For a bit of naughty cam fun come find me Wink
www.adultwork.com/likesitrough
Hi directcam specials can be refunded

as you have said honey webcam bookings can be refunded

x
Yep got it all sorted! phew thank goodness xx

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  transfer of credits to bank account L2018 6 9,924 12-12-2019, 13:19
Last Post: admin
  Group manager disabled transfer credits/restriction on my account Aneeshamasti 12 20,071 14-09-2019, 22:43
Last Post: Tamituxx192
  Had credits Debited Ms Dee 5 7,895 25-11-2017, 22:44
  Group manager disabled transfer credits/restriction on my account pleasebangmywifey 6 10,287 24-05-2017, 22:51
  Daily pay have just taken 230 credits from my account BellaBachelli 4 7,869 13-01-2017, 20:05