Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Missing Direct Chat Credits...where to email???
Well I have spent the last 30 minutes of my life trying to find a link in the help center that would actually let me email admin. I had a call tonight that shows on my call list as not being answered even though we did chat. No credits are showing.

Where in the help center will it let me email them to get this fixed????? Please help...I can't search anymore. Lol
I read anything on the help page, it doesn't have to be to do with your problem, then when you exit it says something like did that answer your question. You eventually get a form to complete which gets submitted to the help people who will respond once they have investigated. All replies go to the email address you have linked to your aw account.
I do the same as greeneyes, find something in the help centre nearest to my problem they send a message from there.
Ahhhh thank you ladies!!! Yeah I guess it does all go to the same place eventually. Thank you for keeping me from throwing my PC across the room. Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Direct chat status text Strawberryblonde 1 3,086 08-08-2020, 09:49
Last Post: admin
  Direct chat - cannot hear the clients clearly NaughtyYoungScarlett 1 4,027 30-10-2019, 16:41
Last Post: Severine_Dragon
  Direct Chat not working xAnnax 1 3,598 23-10-2019, 14:50
Last Post: dirty_phone_girl
  Direct chat and pre booked chat advice please ? dirty_phone_girl 1 3,406 12-08-2019, 16:18
Last Post: Verity
  Direct Chat Call Failing xAnnax 9 11,841 23-02-2018, 13:13
Last Post: JoiBleu