Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
direct cam problem help needed
I have been using this fine with plenty of credit up until a few days ago. Now I cannot enter any webcam user, not even free mode it just will not let me in even when group or private. Tried to contact aw but no use as goes back to help page. Anyone know if I could be blocked out or if its a problem my end? need help as missing the wecam ser
You can email no-reply@adultwork.com. They often send a generic response which doesn't answer the question, so I advise you to email a second time after this. It would be useful if you include screenshots of any error messages etc and a description of exactly what's happening.

It's really helpful for us as well obviously, as we KNOW there are problems with the system but aw just aren't interested in listening unless a paying customer points it out x
so can you see my profile on the site and see if it has a problem or is blocked ? I go to any webcam provider, click on free , group or private and it just keeps coming back to the opening page. Will try emailing them anyway, thanks
We don't know what your profile is ...
ah yes, would help, knobs is my site name
The only thing I can find is DorsetKnobs.

Can you post a link ?

❤ ❤ ❤ http://www.adultwork.com/1839252 ❤ ❤ ❤

when I log on I am just called knobs, shall I message you through site?
I don't offer any service just view so not sure if that is a set up profile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Problem trying to connect and view direct cams Tekay194 1 3,785 23-12-2016, 00:37
Last Post: Mistress_Silk