Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Aw intermittent connection problem
Hi all
I've noticed again that aw are saying there are intermittent problems in red on homepage again...
i have noticed issues in directcam but this fluctuates ...
does any one have any idea what the problems could be?
i have checked the sites current status and aw normally post updates there when there are problems or if they have been rectified

just a little worried is all

country-gal x

http://www.adultwork.com/country%2Dgal
It keeps going really slow for me, not loading the page, suddenly everyone gets kicked out my cam room, whether free or paid, and the number of girls online goes waaaay down. Today at around 3pm there were only 300 girls online and only 4 of them in a group session at the top of the page, normally theres 20+..It was like this yesterday as well, and its making me miss loads of skype bookings because the site won't load in time to accept them.
grrrr , what a pain in the butt , glad i made some money today already , fingers crossed it does not stay like this for long ! xx
I'm going on later....but no idea what its going to be like...proberly putting the fellas off....

nice one curvy glad you made a few quid ...monday night was good for me till 1ish ...no idea hopefully aw are looking into it now

kisses charlotte xxxx
I hope it is ok , it should be , running alot smoother for me , just going to go into hiding and hope they come to me ha , as you said it is putting alot of guys off , AW seem to be having all but problems theses days , does not look good on them , they will just go and spend money else where ! Sad

kisses back xx
Hi curvy

i know this has been said before but i remember ages back when the directchat platform was horrendous guys would see me active but they took forever to contact me even though i was online this went on for ages now its smooth and all calls connect
directcam has been bad for ages now but adultwork only seem to act once there earnings go down this isn't a dig at all i love adultwork but it does have its problems
maybe they need to update and buy.better software with the 30% they take of all us gals to improve the site after all they don't charge the fellas its us gals who get charged
again not a dig im happy and only work on adultwork its just sometimes the issues can be very frustrating for us gals and no doubt the men who come on here for escapism, fun etc
just my thoughts is all
country-gal xxxxx