Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Can I Disable The Private Gallery Tab And Just Have An Albums Tab?
Hi, Please can someone lend me your experience if you know more than me?

I want to not show the Private Gallery tab and entire contents of my albums when a user clicks to visit my private/paid photos, and instead just have the Albums tab on display when a user clicks to see my private/paid for photos.

So a user can't access my whole collection of photos from the private gallery but has to buy individual albums instead. Hope this doesn't sound too mercenary. The price and quality of each album will still be good value.

thanks
Make albums .

Go to Manage albums >Name album> add > view what you got in your album and set price . Smile

❤ ❤ ❤ http://www.adultwork.com/1839252 ❤ ❤ ❤

Is it just me who doesn't understand what she wants?
She wants to makes private gallery albums

❤ ❤ ❤ http://www.adultwork.com/1839252 ❤ ❤ ❤

Sounds like she wants to get a separate price for each album and not have someone pay for the whole lot?

And how to remove the tab for Private gallery and change the name to Albums available?

I can't help though - can the above be done using pre paid pins?
Always horny for you,

Jess
xx

For a bit of naughty cam fun come find me Wink
www.adultwork.com/likesitrough
You can do albums to be paid for individually, but I think you still have to have one subscription option for your whole gallery. In other words, no. X
I get what she is asking, I would like to be able to do the second part of the request.

I am not bothered about charging for individual albums (though I do have a PIN for individual albums as sometimes I will give a regular access to a certain set of pictures but not the whole lot, I still want them to pay for that).

However, I would also like to just have the albums tab for my private pics, pics make sense in the albums, sorted into categories, but I think my pics in the normal private gallery tab just look messy, and for instance if the most recent uploads are feet/shoe fetish, they might not appeal to someone who isn't into that, so I want them to be able to find the pics they are interested in (I know they can't see the pics until they have paid, but they can still see the descriptions before they pay).
It would be lots better if they could make it possible to do what katie Robinson says ,so guys are not faced with things that they don't like.It They are enjoying looking through normal photos as thats what they are into then faced with pee,period or other fetish that turns them off.
Also if you have a huge number of pics but they are just into feet then its easier for them to find what they need x

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Advice on private gallery subscription cmbb82 0 3,280 20-09-2015, 12:30
Last Post: cmbb82
  freeviews on private gallery? Blondie 1 4,845 09-06-2015, 13:26
Last Post: annabelle