Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dropping off the server
Is anyone else having issues this afternoon?

I have been logged on for about an hour and now been dropped off and reconnected about 5 or 6 times. fortunately (or not) I have been quiet and not dropped when a guy has been online.
Hope it sorts itself out before I get anyone in - I lost one on Saturday because of this.
Always horny for you,

Jess
xx

For a bit of naughty cam fun come find me Wink
www.adultwork.com/likesitrough
Hi babe do you mean losing connection from the directcam server ? Or are guys dropping out when they are in your room ? I had guys band with dropping again in free this morning and some said my picture kept disappearing, going black then i would come back again , directcam seems to have been glitchy for a wee while now...
also quiet as half term
not been dropping from server not yet anyway....
kisses country-gal x
this was without anyone there - lost connection to server, reconnect attempt in 10 secs....

1st guy lost me then came straight back and was fine,

my sky box is on the fritz now!!! not a good tech night for me hahhaha
Always horny for you,

Jess
xx

I was fine all day yesterday, loads of people coming in and staying ages, and then today out of nowhere my fps has dropped to 14, going red, and guys randomly disconnecting from the room. It's infuriating and I'm missing out on a lot of money, and it's happening on both the desktop program and online, and nothing about my webcam or where I'm camming from has changed. Is there anything I can do, or is this just the site screwing up?!
"I was just doing my job and loving every minute of it" - Bettie Page

Twitter: https://twitter.com/MistressFreyja

AdultWork: http://www.adultwork.com/2342517
Email AW so they know about the problem with JCI they more that do the more it may get recitifed and they will see it happens quite frequently.x
Yes it has happened alot recently fine one minute awful the next ....
my frame dropped from 30 to 15 three months ago and everything still the same.my end...
strange but if aw are contacted more they may look into justcamit
it could be that justcsmit is struggling with the amount of webcam gals on aw now there are more and more sharing the band with....
country-gal
http://www.adultwork.com/country%2Dgal
I have sky and they are rubbish! If you have sky then it may be them giving you a bad connection so contact them too. I'm always loosing connection and it's frustrating as my contract doesn't end for ages.
Yes sky are always up and down when my contract ends im moving over to BT x
Fed up of having my bandwidth constantly changing ...its a miracle i can webcam lol but touch wood my band with upload is pretty good, yesterday was weird logged on to directcam and i got 30 fsp which i always used to have before December, today its back to 15 fsp.....very odd i have no idea whether its my sky broadband or justcamit ....
bizarre
my man says its proberly justcamit as other gals have issues ...
i let out a sigh
country-gal xxxx
I contacted sky yesterday and found they have a huge glitch in their systems, it is making some peoples upload speed ridiculously high and this is killing the internet connection. the guy fixed it and touch wood that will help. Just trying it out now as I was not on cam last night.

Country gal - phone sky and ask them to check your upload speed xxxx
Always horny for you,

Jess
xx

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  JustCamIt - Server Status : Cannot Connect to Server SubMissKate 10 20,531 30-09-2016, 23:21
Last Post: chileangoddess