Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Deactivate account
Hi

Looked on the AW site for the answer but I can't find it anywhere. If I deactivate my account what happens to any credits I have on it? I don't want to lose them but don't yet have enough to claim them. Also I got two payments processing, what would happen to them?

Thanks in advance
Why would you want to deactivate you account ? You can deactivate , but I wouldn't do that if its just for a short time . Your profile will be completely gone after 1 month, if you don't come back.

You can set it to seeking services .

Ohh you already gone , didn't see that.

❤ ❤ ❤ http://www.adultwork.com/1839252 ❤ ❤ ❤

Why would you risk deleting it and losing the credits? x
I have reactivated my account and the credits are still there but do I have to wait until they're all cleared until I can redeem them if I close the account?

The reason I may have to close the account is a personal one and something I didn't think I'd have to do
You would need to wait till you had the money in your bank before deleting your account.

You can change your account to seeking services and delete all the profile content.

Sarah x x x
Thanks for that Wife4Rent. For the meantime I'm still on AW but it's good to know that info
I'd probably think long and hard before deactivating, i'd be lost without my AW attention LOL
I wouldn't delete any content, there's definitely something in the terms about deleting content if transfers are still pending - you might end up with a delay in getting your funds or have to prove somehow it's all legit.

If you just switch it over to seeking, leave the content there, you can always come back to it if you want to in the future x