Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Who's been on AW the longest?
I was working it out the other day and if my calculations are right I've been on AW on and off (mainly on) for about 9 years! :O I am on my 3rd profile as the first one I stopped, then I got a second and when I split with an ex he hacked the account so I had to start again, and this last one I've had for a fair few years now.

How long has everyone else been on there?
Since January 2011, although I was too scared to start working until a month or two later :p
Well I will be one of the shortest times, since only active at all on AW since Feb this year, and even then only intermittently. But determined to get more regular and make more money out of it.

(02-05-2014, 01:25)xKatieBabyx Wrote: Since January 2011, although I was too scared to start working until a month or two later :p

Glad I am not the only one that was like this, Cherry (HornyinHampshire) helped me get started and I did my profile back in January 2014, but I kept putting off actually logging in online as I was nervous, kept making excuses so think it was about 4wks later before I finally went online and did my first shows, after a lengthy skype session with Cherry boost my confidence and a lot of prosecco!
I starting camming on M F C in Jan 11.....soon got sick of it and joined AW in May 2011....never gone back to M F C!
and I didn't put those links in, I put m f c and it just did it, I would not advertise that site!

Admin: M F C bug fixed.

Thanks for letting me know.
I first started on there about 2002/3 can't really recall but it was not long after it first started, although I had been working for many years before that advertising in the Sunday Sport when it first came out about 1987.

Sarah x x x
Ahhh Sarah there was me thinking I'd probably be the longest! That's dedication Wink

And Mrs Robinson you are welcome Smile Glad to help! Its lots of fun once you get started, hell I wouldn't still be doing it if I didn't love it!!
(02-05-2014, 14:17)HornyinHampshire Wrote: Ahhh Sarah there was me thinking I'd probably be the longest! That's dedication Wink

LOL.... Although I have retired several times over the years but needs must as they say.

Next retirement session is planned for 2015, but never say never....

@ 70+ it may be a case of: Would sir like teeth in or out?

Sarah x x x
I started in July 2008 so I'm coming up to my 6th year! Considering I was only looking to do sexting to help keep our other business (lost that one lol) up and running, I very quickly turned on the cam and have never looked back. It became apparent almost immediatley that camming was going to be my full time income. I have tried other sites, m f c being one and agree with greeneyes, deffinately not my thing lol. Notice I say full time income and not full time job Wink
I'M ON DAILY PAY & I LOVE IT! ASK ME FOR MORE INFO!

My AdultWork Profile

Follw Me Big Boy Wink

Missy XXX
70+???? Wow Sarah! What a woman! You have my utmost respect and admiration xxx

(02-05-2014, 15:49)wife4rent Wrote:
(02-05-2014, 14:17)HornyinHampshire Wrote: Ahhh Sarah there was me thinking I'd probably be the longest! That's dedication Wink

LOL.... Although I have retired several times over the years but needs must as they say.

Next retirement session is planned for 2015, but never say never....

@ 70+ it may be a case of: Would sir like teeth in or out?

Sarah x x x
I'M ON DAILY PAY & I LOVE IT! ASK ME FOR MORE INFO!

My AdultWork Profile

Follw Me Big Boy Wink

Missy XXX