Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Small penis humiliation
I had someone on my cam room today that wanted me to humiliate his small penis, but when I opened his cam, it must have been about 8 inches...What the heck?? haha. What are you meant to say when their cock isn't small at all????

xx
To be honest I would just laugh at it anyway, love laughing at dicks even if they're big. Wink xxx
It took me a while to get my head around this one, but now i LOVE IT! lol
Ah I LOVE the small penis humiliation!
me too LOVE it whether cock is big or small if they want SPH fun doing it.x
SPH is great fun , maks me LOL so hard when I see a really tiny one . Poor wee thing hehe .
Exclamation 
me too just love doing humiliation ill laugh all day if asked lol
im not any good with computers can anyone tell me how to get my a.w profile page up on here please thanks x

http://www.adultwork.com/671641 to view my profile
What do you mean up on here?
@hotcurvy click on 'user cp' at the top of the page then on 'change signature' half way down the left hand side of the page. Type or paste your adultwork profile url into the box and save. If you want it as a clickable link put [*url]you link here[*/url] but take out the *

In future you can start a new thread for questions instead of posting on someone else's x

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Blackmail pictures and small cock humiliation xTiffanyDior 4 11,652 04-04-2013, 22:17
Last Post: xTiffanyDior