Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Pics in my free to view
Hi, could someone please help,ive had an email from AW about some of my pics,saying two or more were in breach of AWs rules. ive deleted what i think could have been the problem. but my qestion is how do i know ive deleted the right pictures. and how do i contact AW to find out . xx ladyjosephine
They should have sent you an email that would have given the reasons why the pictures were in breach of their rules. You should be able to tell from that what pictures they were aimed at. What reason did they give? x
there is nothing to indicated which pics are an issue
I guess you will have to email them and ask them which pictures they mean then..

Just make sure that none of your profile pictures are on other websites and make sure they aren't the same pictures uploaded more than once xx
Did you delete any pictures just prior to that? Sometimes when I swap my profile pics around I get that email. Unless they're showing pink, boobs, or anything explicit just ignore it x
Ive had uploaded a silly pic, that i had found on facebook. so i deleted that and i also deleted a couple more.so will just have to wait n see, i guess xx

can i also ask. how do all your girls promote yourself. ive joined twitter, but really dont understand how it all works. any help and advice would be great.

ladyjosephine
twitter ladyjosephine38
I have always place pics on my profile that are relevant to what I ask for. I don't think they are particularly offensive and have attracted positive comments. I fail to see how AW have asked that some pics are to be removed from Lady Josephines account,and fail to see what rules have been breached here. If the pics are not illegal then I would question why this has been asked for by AW.
JM.
I removed my "fun" pictures in free. It could be regarded as not "mine" just to make sure I don't get another message from then Dodgy

Attached Files Image(s)

❤ ❤ ❤ http://www.adultwork.com/1839252 ❤ ❤ ❤

Seems they are tightening up on their rules...