Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

de activation!!! help i cant log in
hi guys , i have been caming this morning and everything was fine, no i am not able to log in , i think my account as be de activated, but i have no information on my email either ?! what can i do ;(
What does it say when you try to log in?
hi , says ''The following problem(s) were detected:

No member was found with the Nickname and Password you supplied''...ive tried to reset the password and it says my account was deactivated , and tried to contact through help center but every time i message them , its says message not send or something similar to that...feeling kinda of desperate now Sad
dont know what happend but my profile is back on Smile
Glad you got it back....did they give you a reason at all? When it says message not sent when you try to contact them, if you scroll to the bottom of that page, there should be the option to send it from there. AW don't make it easy to contact them lol x
I had something similar happen to me years ago, but it was an ex who hacked into my profile, took all the credits in there and changed all the passwords Sad I had to start over again
The following problem(s) were detected:

No member was found with the Nickname and Password you supplied

dont know what happend
i am not able to log in , i think my account as be de activated, but i have no information on my email

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  activation _the_dirtiest_one_ 1 3,983 11-04-2016, 14:29
Last Post: admin