Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
High quality videos and photos offered
I am a professional (award winning!) filmmaker and photographer (also edit professionally) with my own HD kit. If you'd be interested in me helping you with some video content which you can sell on here and make a nice bit of extra CASH! Some people I know on here make LOADS from selling pics in a private gallery and videos - imagine top quality content! Check out pics on my AW profile (same user ID) for an idea...

My cameras are full HD, and include one that can be worn on a head mount (great for POV stuff) and fully waterproof (for shower or underwater).

I am happy to shoot stills, video or both. This is a new enterprise to me, as I genuinely do make independent feature films and thought I'd try this as a discreet sideline. I'm open to suggestions for arrangements.

Let me know if any of this interests you at all.

Prices are negotiable but in the region of £50-£100 depending on requirement.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Video Professional photographer offering boudoir photos/videos in London, based in the SW PG Photos 11 17,959 07-09-2018, 14:19
Last Post: PG Photos